Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Fortress 2

i didnt see a single one that was worth a shit tbh. they all looked too much like stock to even bother.
    me diddlz and spidlz have had some good games.... I got a few IRL friends and some Co workers to DL the game, so maybe we should all organize something sometime... would be nice to have all of us on a team!

Been a while since i played some FPS games but i still got a good aim, and usually if I have a medic on me while im heavy we rack up alotta points!

Quote Originally Posted by MuSiKaL View Post
    you said most, then pick one of the ones that aren't
    or u can just eat a dick kid

why is it important to change the hud? it looks fine stock anyways.

(also i said "most" because only the one you mentioned seemed to look decent and i stopped looking at the rest after that)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    me diddlz and spidlz have had some good games.... I got a few IRL friends and some Co workers to DL the game, so maybe we should all organize something sometime... would be nice to have all of us on a team!
    should build a fucking nwp server just to disable spies. fucking worthless class if i ever did see one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    should build a fucking nwp server just to disable spies. fucking worthless class if i ever did see one.
    agreed
    you guys are nuts. i've raped so much playing payload with a spy. sneak behind enemy lines when they're camping the cp and back stab all the things. push cart for a cap. rinse and repeat for victory. unless your team is stupid and then you just go back stab snipers for lulz.
    Well i agree with spyder that spy is extremely annoying.... however, Id say its the perfect class to break their defenses if youre stuck on payload(thats about all i play anyway) specially if you got one of those engineer turrets owning your whole team....

Would love an NWP server tho... man it was awesome when we had an NWP server for gore.

spies are bullshit. fucking ability to go invisible is just the stupidest goddamn thing ive ever seen in a video game.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

for a limited time though and only if they don't get bumped in to or shot. even though they can go invis they still get raped pretty hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    for a limited time though and only if they don't get bumped in to or shot. even though they can go invis they still get raped pretty hard.
    Yeah some people get the upgrades and rape pretty hard. It would be nice if you could see SOME kind of indication...like hear footsteps or see water disruptions when they run through puddles or swim. Then I could live with it. The guys who are really good with them piss me off because I can't see them and they just rape me...meanwhile I'm pretty terrible with it.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction