Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Fortress 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Yeah some people get the upgrades and rape pretty hard. It would be nice if you could see SOME kind of indication...like hear footsteps or see water disruptions when they run through puddles or swim. Then I could live with it. The guys who are really good with them piss me off because I can't see them and they just rape me...meanwhile I'm pretty terrible with it.
    how to be good with dead ringer as a spy, disguise as scout, run backwards into enemy combo, try and pick medic, get shot at once, dead ringer cloak, actually pick medic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Yeah some people get the upgrades and rape pretty hard. It would be nice if you could see SOME kind of indication...like hear footsteps or see water disruptions when they run through puddles or swim. Then I could live with it. The guys who are really good with them piss me off because I can't see them and they just rape me...meanwhile I'm pretty terrible with it.
    listen for them to de-cloak. they have to de-cloak to do anything and it makes a pretty loud noise.
    are we putting nwp tags on, also i don't know whos who in tf2 when they are playing with me besides diddlz and darkspoon. Thesauce = dest? Ch.4aansndisaashf is who?
    fp musical = me
    voke/holy/sacred=nace
    Only diddlez and cody know who I am
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: odd thing
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: my penis
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: is incredibly
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: small
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: without a boner
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: like
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: it has no size
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: without a boner
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: then it gains 6 inches
    [22:43] -MuSiKaL: legit
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    are we putting nwp tags on, also i don't know whos who in tf2 when they are playing with me besides diddlz and darkspoon. Thesauce = dest? Ch.4aansndisaashf is who?
    I can't figure out who the hell i'm playing with about 90% of the time because they use some dodge name.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    I can't figure out who the hell i'm playing with about 90% of the time because they use some dodge name.
    could very well be that you're not playing with any of us and infact just random ass people
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

yes i am The Sauce ....

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    could very well be that you're not playing with any of us and infact just random ass people
    someone invite me to the steam group