Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I need your help, very badly

Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    Also george carlin is the BEST satire related comedian to grace earth.

EDIT: also you can smoke bath salts?
    yeah. they aren't really bath salts though. it's just a research chem that's legal to sell. they sell them in head shops as "bath salts".
    Haven't posted here a lot, but I've talked about it a shit ton on AIM with didlz a few times. Gotta agree with what everyone else is saying, and that police report pretty much confirmed it. You are sick and you have done this to yourself. Harder drugs like those can fuck your mind up. Maybe you don't realize that. You need to get help, by yourself if you deem it proper, but help nonetheless friend. We all feel bad having to actively watch you go through this and see what it is doing to you. Yes the only thing we can do is offer advice, and all of that advice is advising you to seek professional help ON YOUR OWN - if you are that afraid of someone leading you to another person specifically who you might think is "in on it." Go a town or two over if you have to. YOU NEED FUCKING HELP DUDE. You are slowly destroying yourself with all of this nonsensical bullshit and driving your condition into worse and worse stages. The fact that you "skim" EVERYONE'S posts lends credence to the fact that as you take in information your disordered brain discards specific information that conflicts with your disorder. There is medicine to help you deal with this grave disorder friend. You just need to find it, and it isn't fucking ecstasy or cocaine or marijuana, its prescribed from a doctor that YOU need to seek out. Get. Fucking. Help.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Are there any more pics of your sister?

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    have i posted in this thread yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    Are there any more pics of your sister?
    LOL goddamnit jim, she's too old for you. Speaking of which, though, I almost trolled his site and posted "I'd hit it" on his sister's picture

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    There is medicine to help you deal with this grave disorder friend. You just need to find it, and it isn't fucking ecstasy or cocaine or marijuana, its prescribed from a doctor that YOU need to seek out. Get. Fucking. Help.
    Also you may be happy to hear that you could, in the privacy of your own jail cell, crush this medicine up and snort it.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    This more credible?

First of all, no, local news is not credible as far as I'm concerned. With that said, nobody has said gang stalking wasn't real, it just isn't happening to you.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I know that exists and I know it happens and will continue to happen. There's no evidence that suggests to us that this is happening to you. You have taken illicit drugs that mess with the very order of your mental status. Do you even understand our point of view? Are you even listening to us?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Do you understand that I said I didn't take any illicit drugs? No? Didn't think so.
    You think his neighbors would of been nice enough to ask him to keep his music down, and if the problem persisted called the cops....not hunt his ass.