Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I need your help, very badly

Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    Well the thing is diddlz in almost all the gangstalking videos the creator of the videos or people in the comments almost ALWAYS default back to the retort "they want you to believe we are paranoid"
    Exactly. Nobody has any actual evidence, yet that's exactly how "THEY" run things ("they" is never clarified, nor is any justification - just bored rich companies I suppose?)

The crazy shit is that every single time someone disagrees, that person is in on it. I have trouble believing that everyone around me has been asked to join in on some big fucked up gang stalking yet the most dodge POS in a 25 mile area (aka, me), has yet to be asked to join :<

TBH Snoop, the police report you posted is pretty damning to your character in this whole thing. It's obvious you were acting pretty fucking dodge. Maybe you weren't high. Maybe you were desperate to explain all this bs to a police officer and he thought it sounded pretty crazy - but it does to us too. That doesn't mean "they" got to the police officer and made him put in a report that makes you sound crazy and super paranoid.

The only part that actually pisses me off is when you say "they WANT me to sound crazy", we just reply "ignore it - then they don't win!" and you get all pissed off because we aren't putting our blind faith into your fractured story. What's wrong with us saying to ignore it? What's wrong with actually just ignoring it? That advice seems less judgmental than us saying "you're fucking crazy, you're schizophrenic, you need help" but you push us into being brutally honest because you aren't listening. Your rationality is broken, friend.

Anyways, just got off the phone with Boeing. When I asked for gang stalking applications and inquired how much one could theoretically make part-time doing this, they denied that such an activity actually existed. "Sir, we're a technology company" they quickly replied. Likely answer. Upon badgering the person on the other line for 20 minutes telling them to stop making my friend feel crazy by hiring all these people to stalk him and write incorrect police reports and arresting him for drug use when he doesn't use drugs, she got really upset and nervously asked me to never call back. Something doesn't add up! I'm getting too close and they know it....

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    lets get this thread back up and running atm
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

k, I'll get up and run away ......

see this thread, do a 360, and walk away.
    hi snooperz
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    hi snooperz
    Who the fuck are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuSiKaL View Post
    Who the fuck are you?

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

kidding, actually hes from the government they are monitoring this thread.
    I bet its his sister

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    wake up sheeple, can't you see that most people in this thread are typing with their elbows up and looking sad!?!!?!?! gangstalking was an inside job!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    wake up sheeple, can't you see that most people in this thread are typing with their elbows up and looking sad!?!!?!?! gangstalking was an inside job!
    +1

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction