I must say snoop, that last paragraph doesn't seem weird at all. I mean, what would you do if you were moving? Not go in your garage and move things in and out? Also, if you were my neighbor and came rambling at me with some nonsense you just knew I was a part of, I'd definitely treat you different. I may even treat you as a threat. Most of the things you do only serve to fuel your paranoia man. I say take a step back and say fuck it. Even if all this tom fuckery is true, who cares? Stop worrying about it and just be happy. If you give in to their shit then don't they win? Are they winning by causing you to seem crazy? Fuck that noise. Disregard town of master psychologist in the single largest conspiracy ever executed against a single person that spans multiple states, companies, and government agencies and acquire bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
my co worker tells my things like he thinks that im just someone to check up on him like to collect information from him and what hes doing etc and report it to someone else. He then tells me things like His GF will tell him ahead of time what cars will come in and what cars he will work on, what will be wrong with them etc.. and he says the way she knows this is because he thinks that Management here at toyota is talking directly to his GF.

I talked to him earlier today about how snoop made this thread and there were some similarities, by the end of the conversation he told me that he knew we were going to have that conversation because his GF told him a month or two ago

wtf is that shit?!
You're just some NPC in his MMO pal.