Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I need your help, very badly

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz View Post
    TBH though I don't know what I'd expect you guys to do even if you did believe me. Guess I'm just looking for some understanding but it seems unlikely. I'll stop making posts about this shit and you guys can stay in your form of denial (which to tell the truth is probably better for your mental health anyways - god forbid people wake the fuck up and realize what's actually happening in this world) and we can all get along.
    That's such a fucking cop out though. Pretending you're more aware of everything and we're all just sleeping under the covers? Seriously? Come on. We see the holes in your accounts because they're so blatantly obvious to everyone but you. The thing is we're trying to be understanding and not so dodge about it, but you keep trying to convince us everything you say is real. There is no good reason you have provided as to why you'd be targeted with this kind of heavy attack (which would cost millions of dollars and would be incredibly dangerous for a company or individuals to undertake) so why should we believe you? "Oh yeah my buddy Snoop is under attack on a daily basis by a bunch of tear eyed sad people who infiltrate every faucet of his life to make him feel crazy with zero obvious benefit" - wouldn't THAT be the most unfounded conclusion for US to come to? I mean, shit man, wouldn't this kind of thing be happening to Obama instead, since he's such a big threat to corporations and conservative republicans? Why you, of all people? You just keep jumping around with various half-possibilities, like "well my EX stepfather worked for Boeing" and stuff like that. Makes no sense to anybody - including you - yet we're supposed to be right on board? This grand conspirator would be better off murdering you and getting away with it than any of this. I certainly don't foresee reading "BOEING, TARGET AND THOUSANDS OF CONSPIRATORS AMONG THOSE FOUND GUILTY OF PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE AGAINST LOWLY TARGET EMPLOYEE" any fucking time soon friend, and I most especially doubt I'll read the reason for all of that would be "CUZ WE WERE BORED :<"

All of your citations are so totally not even credible in and of themselves. Urban Dictionary? Are you fucking serious? Anyone afflicted with Schizophrenia can just add any of that shit on there or write a blog or some dodge website that has no citations or proof or even any coherency to speak of. It's as if I'm watching A Beautiful Mind in fucking real time here and everyone knows it's a train wreck but you, and that's sad as fuck, friend. The fact that you'll go to all these lengths to prove that something's NOT wrong with you because it's not so plainly obvious to YOU and certainly it just must be that EVERYONE else is crazy and out to get you proves in itself that you need therapy and treatment. It's as if whatever mechanism for rationality in your brain turned off. Your perceptions are so askew and you see no problem with accosting people who you feel are out to get you with as if you have plain and obvious evidence, which you do not. Instead of seeing that when you basically attack someone and accuse them of crazy shit when they've never fucking met you before, that they'd find you a little bit nuts and would be nervous around you and what you might be capable of, you see it as if you're getting too close to the "real story" and their cover is blown. Meanwhile in your fucking brain EVERYTHING is odd and EVERYBODY is nervous that you're catching on...never mind that maybe it's YOU who makes everyone around you uncomfortable and uneasy. Based on that, you probably think we're all in on this now because we don't agree with you. "They're trying to use logic to throw me off the trail! BUT I KNOW BETTER!"

You know why so many people are afraid of schizophrenia and those afflicted with it? Because they don't know they are. I wouldn't want to see that something is wrong with my brain either. I'd hate the burdon of feeling like the whole world is against me and I don't know why. I'd hate people saying I'm crazy and that I need to take medication. I'd hate the possibility that if I missed one medication dose, I could spiral out of reality and go crazy all while thinking my medication is just a brain control device and I that I don't really need it. That's scary shit. The thing is, you can have a normal life with treatment. You won't be mind controlled or some shit to believe what everyone else believes...but you'll certainly take note of the shit you've written on your blog and be a little uncomfortable with what you say and do when you're not on your medication. What you don't seem to understand - or rather, what you refuse to understand - is that EVERY person afflicted with schizophrenia says the same shit you do and equally do not see themselves as needing treatment. It's like your brain is colorblind to seeing yourself as sick when nothing has obviously changed overnight.

Dunno friend. I think you need help, and I'm aware that you will most likely never get it and things may get out of hand. The more we sympathize and go along with what you say without trying to point out the crazy shit while simply replying "ignore all that shit and just go along with your life", the more you get upset that we don't see it. That is one day going to get more and more out of hand. When you simply can't accept that your friends review what you've said and passively reply "just say fuck those people you think are trying to make you crazy!", no doubt someday will become more psychotic and aggressive. It's sort of sad that you don't have anyone to help you...sounds like your mom took off (probably with the same sickness), your ex-stepdad won't talk to you (probably because of what you're accusing him of), your coworkers and friends are distancing themselves from you not because they're apart of some "master plan" but because of how you've behaved around them and even directly towards them, etc. You're quickly ostracizing yourself and it's only going to make everything worse. At the same time I realize there's nothing I can say or do to help you get help. It's a waste of everyone's time and is only going to make you more adement and upset.

"DAVE IS IN ON IT IMO HES AFRAID THAT IM GETTING TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH" - Snoop

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Chill out. I didn't read your whole post but I skimmed through most of it. You're putting a lot of words into my mouth that I didn't say or even insinuate. I'm not saying anyone else is crazy. I'm saying I'VE BEEN SET UP SON. Why? I'm not sure exactly, trying to piece it together, asking for help. Take it or leave it. I just posted the police report of the incident at my step-dad's house on my blog. I'm really not in the mood for arguing or going through your rant and pointing out things that don't make sense.
    I was teary eyed and sad and had my hands around my neck with my elbows in the air when I posted it, so it probably doesn't make much sense
    Since you didn't want to read what Dave said I'll try to be a little more brief. You are suffering from schizophrenia. We're done trying to be nice about the whole thing I guess now that you're accusing us of not understanding. We get exactly what is going on and it's a disorder in your brain. You are paranoid and delusional and everything you have typed on this forum and in your blog has been so absurdly asinine it shouldn't even require a response. We tried to be nice about your situation and try to reason and explain some of the shit that is happening, but if you don't want to hear it then I guess we'll stop wasting our time. The only thing any of us are in a position to do is try to convince you to get help, but you won't do that so I don't know what else you're looking for.

And FUCK what do you want us to say about that police report atm? No wonder your father doesn't want to associate with you after what you put him through that night. It's all so goddamn clear now as to why you are suffering from schizophrenia, so I'm kind of fucking surprised you're still trying to figure all of this bullshit out. I'm even more upset that you came to this forum telling us you were being harassed and shit when in reality you did this shit to yourself. Anyway whatever I'm done typing atm, just a goddamn waste of time. You'll either go get help or you won't, whatever, but I'm done with this until you do.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

The truth is snoop is that none of us are ever going to get the "full" story. We are just people reading what you have to offer us. Unless we actually lived near you, seen shit or been part of it as well it just sounds like a textbook definition of different disorders.

I mean if you ever get something as evidence and its been proven etc then you can "i told you so" but until then you have to realize we don't get to see or hear or experience what you might be going through...all we can offer are opinions.

also snoop wins nwp month award for bringing us all together then to frequently check nwp.
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    also snoop wins nwp month award for bringing us all together then to frequently check nwp.
    LOL +1

TBH the only tangible non-partisan evidence you've provided is the police report, which weighs pretty heavily against you. I concur with the report that you either have a mental illness or are a drug abuser. It's fucking sad as shit atm friend. Hope you clean yourself up or get help.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    i was going to call major troll on this until i saw the police reports. you have become that old burnt out dirty hippy that hangs out on the corner telling everyone the end is near, snoop. i wish you all the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    this is why i set up the mass mental ganbang torture on old pal snoop. we need the page views to keep the server up.
    Also george carlin is the BEST satire related comedian to grace earth.

EDIT: also you can smoke bath salts?
    what is this i dont even