Jordan Bales
‎Kanye West ey man I know I've said this before but I get a strong sense that you're being a cunt in every sense of the word. Stop scooping up the best talent & making people go through your fucking label fuckface. Why are you doing that shit if you really cared about music? And why did your Mom die? And why is your charity named after her? You're looking might suspicious right now. I'd. Be. Careful.

Jordan Bales
Might just kill that rich fuck and put that shit and youtube. Rich fuck is probably in Hawaii or on a plane. Let's get 'im if he don't stop the money and power trip shit. The mind game Adolf Hitler shit.

Jordan Bales
‎"Where the fuck is the Press? Either they know or don't care I'm fucking depressed" Jay Z sounds like a master liar to me. Working with Ye though right? Sounds like a good team. Your videos are PURE mind control fuckery. Probably Drake too. Actually yeah I'm pretty sure Drakes a cunt too. Can't find him here on Facebook ATM. Hit his dumb ass up on twitter and ask him some questions. Let's see how him/or his press team decide to respond. @Drake #IMREADY4THISONEFUCKERS