I was chased out of my job at the Renton Target store located at 1215 N Landing Way Renton, WA 98057. It's hard for me to put into words exactly what happened. From my prospective, they basically shut down the entire store for a day and had a group of people come in posing as customers.
You must know that would never happen, right? Large retailers like Target have a set revenue budget every day per store. When I worked at Best Buy our goal was $100,000 on a week day. A store like Target is probably twice that or more. Every manager in that store would be out of a job before the day is through.

As I get to the first stop light, I notice people in cars around me are looking at me. I take a left at the light and head to a gas station to fill up. I figure they're following me to see what I do with my time off the clock or that they're doing an investigation to see if I have some sort of relationship with the lady who had left voice-mails on my phone and had been a big part of my training.
Nobody at Target is going to follow you, ever. What you do outside of work doesn't concern your minimum wage employer. They could very easily do an internal investigation, but for what reason? What have you done to warrant it?

My step-father and mother have been going thru a nasty divorce for the past three years. My 16 year old sister has been missing for a few months now and there is currently a warrant out for her arrest. My step-father has custody of her yet he never reported her as missing. I haven't kept in close contact with my mother until just recently. She's currently homeless and feels like she's being followed and harassed.
This is obviously some heavy shit and obviously where your problem lies. ANYONE who is going through shit like this, especially all at the same time, needs to see a psychiatrist and talk it out. I know you have done this already, but you need to realize that they are trying to help you. They have no reason to lie to you. I know you feel as if you are perfectly fine, but so did everyone else before they admitted to themselves something was not right.

Morning comes and my grandfather advises that I should go to the Sundown Ranch rehab center in Yakima. Long story short I pack my things, get in the car, drive half-way there, make a 911 call, turn around and eventually find myself at the St Peters Hospital in Lacey, Wa for anxiety. When I get there, everyone including the staff looks like they've just seen a ghost. They're teary eyed and the works. I eventually leave and step out into the parking lot. The parking lot is dark. Granted it's night, but there are also no lights on. There are numerous crippled people being brought in in wheel-chairs. I get to my grandparent's house not far from the hospital where I'm currently staying and when I arrive, the street is completely dark and there are people behind our neighbor's house running behind the shed. I call the police, two officers arrive (one female and one male) who look very scared themselves. They are teary eyed just like the staff at the hospital was.
After this you have to think that maybe something is not wrong with everyone around you but instead something is wrong with you. Not everyone you come in contact with is going to be nervous and teary eyed. You are not involved in some conspiracy and everyone in your town is not out to get you. Also, can you elaborate on what happened when the police arrived?

One night I was watching TV alone while everyone else was sleeping and when I checked the Comcast TV guide every program listed on there was something about murder, death, violence or horror. Programs after programs labeled things like "Murder on 9th St," "Get Shorty," (I'm 5'8") "Dennis the Menace," "Hardball," "Killer in the Dark," "I Shouldn't Be Alive." There were 700+ channels like this.
At this point you have to realize how absurd and ridiculous this is and how irrational you are being. I can say with the utmost certainty that these cable networks are not out to get you. Do you think they all got together and scheduled their programming like this on the off chance that you would be watching just to send you a message?

Yesterday, Friday, August 5th, 2011, I decided to go down to St Peter's hospital and see if I could get a copy of the medical record to when I was taken in under police custody. I was able to. The thing is completely ridiculous. It says I admitted to taking heroin and a list of other drugs. It says I was under the influence of all kinds of drugs and had been hallucinating. Near the end of it it says I was given a drug test but the results are not included with the report. I didn't pee in a cup or take a drug test that day. I had the day before, but not that day. I'll scan a copy of it and post it.
I have had a few run ins with law enforcement and let me be the first to tell you they are just doing their job. They are not out to get anyone and they are certainly not going to lie and make shit up for no reason.

Within the last 7 years I've been in quite a few accidents. There are four that I can think of that have technically been "my fault." The most recent one is the most strange.
Nothing seemed strange at all other than the fact you still have insurance. People around your (our) age get into a crazy number of accidents. That shit happens. Also when you rear end someone, it is your fault regardless. Doesn't matter if they stopped short, its your fault. It's shitty but that's how it is.

Immediately after I said this he took at out his pen a wrote me a prescription for Zyprexa, a brand name drug of Olanzapine which is used to treat people with severe psychological problems including schizophrenia. I left and never took the medication.
Maybe you should have taken that medication.

There is a ton more shit I want to comment on but I don't think it matters. By this point you must know that none of this adds up and that something could be seriously wrong with you. You have to know that this isn't just some big conspiracy, and nobody is out to get you. There is something wrong with you and you need to take the medication that is prescribed to you. You're either going to take it now or this will get worse and you'll be forced to take it while you're strapped to a hospital bed. I know you don't think you can trust anyone around you and think everyone is feeding you lies, so maybe you'll listen when myself and others on this forum say something to you.

I also don't mean to sound like an asshole, but this is serious shit and you really need to get help. Find a new psychiatrist if you want but you really need to listen to somebody and take the medicine they prescribe. Myself and others on this forum care about you and want you to get help, but you are the only person who can initiate that.