Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: I need your help, very badly

Jordan Bales
    ‎Kanye West ey man I know I've said this before but I get a strong sense that you're being a cunt in every sense of the word. Stop scooping up the best talent & making people go through your fucking label fuckface. Why are you doing that shit if you really cared about music? And why did your Mom die? And why is your charity named after her? You're looking might suspicious right now. I'd. Be. Careful.

Jordan Bales
    Might just kill that rich fuck and put that shit and youtube. Rich fuck is probably in Hawaii or on a plane. Let's get 'im if he don't stop the money and power trip shit. The mind game Adolf Hitler shit.

Jordan Bales
    ‎"Where the fuck is the Press? Either they know or don't care I'm fucking depressed" Jay Z sounds like a master liar to me. Working with Ye though right? Sounds like a good team. Your videos are PURE mind control fuckery. Probably Drake too. Actually yeah I'm pretty sure Drakes a cunt too. Can't find him here on Facebook ATM. Hit his dumb ass up on twitter and ask him some questions. Let's see how him/or his press team decide to respond. @Drake #IMREADY4THISONEFUCKERS
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Snoop seemed normal when we played Gore, aside from his extraordinary ability to get 0 frags on a single map.

Sad to see mental illness manifest at such a young age

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar View Post
    Snoop seemed normal when we played Gore, aside from his extraordinary ability to get 0 frags on a single map.

Sad to see mental illness manifest at such a young age
    Maybe it is maybe it isn't
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

I duno - facebook pictures would lead me to believe there is some drug use. Kid looks out of his fucking mind on something.
    ^ lolz
    "Now days if you want to get somebody you can set them up with some sort of sex crime. You can entrap them. In society now, if you were running an empire and you had an enemy [...] you can't just assassinate them. You have to set them up. Boom! Pedophile! That's a way they try to defame you. Make you seem not valid." - Duncan Trussell

About 15 minutes into this podcast.

http://blog.joerogan.net/archives/5281
    Yeah looking back at those Kanye West posts I can see I definitely where I had a mental breakdown (if that's the right term) for a period of time. I know there's a better term but I can't think of one at the moment. Hopefully I'll grow from this shit though. It's embarrassing but what're you gunna do. I like the meds I'm on now but the side effects suck. My tongue is always getting in the way and I have anxiety up the ying yang. Hopefully it will mellow out in time.

Anyways I know it's cheesy but just being able to share and write out this stuff going on in my life and having people like you guys reply (who I've literally known for over 10 years now) has helped. I'm taking medication like Spyder originally suggested but I'm still (and perhaps wrongly) convinced something happened to me at Target. I guess time will tell. Anyways, much love and appreciation to everyone. Thanks for the feedback.

• 12 minutes ago
      Jordan Bales

• Hey. Who's this?

• 12 minutes ago
      Alisha Panton

• My name is alisha
      • I remember you from when we were younger, I don't know what happened or why we never got to see eachother, I wish I did know. I am your cousin.

• 11 minutes ago
      Jordan Bales

• Really? I thought you looked familiar to be honest.

• 10 minutes ago
      Alisha Panton

• Yes really. I had a really bad accident and I have amnesia, but I remember you
      • Along with multiple head injurys

• 9 minutes ago
      Jordan Bales

• Wow I'm sorry to hear that. I've been going through some shit too.

• 9 minutes ago
      Alisha Panton

• I can see that from your profile. What is the matter?

• 8 minutes ago
      Jordan Bales

• 7 minutes ago
      Alisha Panton

• But on meds for what? And what do you mean going thru hell?

• 7 minutes ago
      Jordan Bales

• But they use the N word on that site just FYI

• 7 minutes ago
      Alisha Panton

• Ok looking don't go anywhere

• 6 minutes ago
      Jordan Bales

• Just I'm living in hell. I was forced into a mental hospital last month... I have a ton of court dates... the list goes on and on
      • Meds for schizophrenia

• 4 minutes ago
      Alisha Panton

• What the hell were you in a mental hosp for?
      • Why did people let them take you?

• 3 minutes ago
      Jordan Bales

• My grandparents called the cops and told them I was doing a bunch of shit I wasn't. It's pretty ridiculous to be honest. Long story short the cops arrested me and took me there.

• about a minute ago
      Alisha Panton

• Where are you now?

• about a minute ago
      Jordan Bales

• Grandparents house lol. The cops have my car and I have no where else to stay.

• a few seconds ago
      Alisha Panton

• How did your mom end up homeless and where is your sister that went missing?

Here are two videos I made just now. It's embarrassing and I don't enjoy doing things like this but I guess I have nothing better to do. Lol. Anyway, here you go DEST, you wanted some pictures/videos. Well here's two videos. They're not much, but it's better than nothing I guess.

Edit: Next time I go to a shopping center I'll take my "handycam" with me and give you an example as to how every place I go looks like a daycare. Should make for an interesting video. But at the same time I have second thoughts about video taping children... So I don't know. Opinions welcome. Just don't be too cruel aight?

http://youtu.be/En5vExzqerw
    Hi Snoop how ya been. Hope all is well, and I hope you see this message and give us an update on how things are going.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows