Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I need your help, very badly

I believe this is happening to me because it just simply is. I mean I don't know what you guys want me to say. No I don't have any other writing, recording or anything, and no I do not plan on running for president... lol. At this point my guess as to why is just as good as any of yours. Since I started that blog it's seemed to die down a lot anyways.
    probably died down because I started slipping medication into your drinks :>
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    probably died down because I started slipping medication into your drinks :>
    DONT FORGET THE SECRET INGREDIENT: stirring it with your erect cock.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Oh, you use your dick to mix it in the drink. I thought you used it to ram it down their throat My bad.
    both methods are accepted in this day and age
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Well hello thar fellow snooperson.

I would just like to express that I am very concerned for you considering I had a friend who was almost in an IDENTICAL situation *with your work* but with a small family owned business. Now if i were to say that this is somehow connected to your situation do you think that would be coincidence or just hogwash? If you choose to think it connects then I suggest breathing and read the following:

You need to ignore the world sometimes

I know it doesn't sound helpful now but its what i told my friend and it helped him Immensly. I constantly had him sending me texts and calling me about they are trying to rat him out to feds/cops/whatever the fuck he said. He was constantly doing research and studies to the point where he'd invite me over for "company" and end up just showing me his god damn detailed maps where things connected. Now i read most of your blogs before i had to head out and i don't want you to take me the wrong way about your situations. I feel sad of what i had read because i like to think everyone should be having a good time if they can and not be stuck in this kind of situation. My friend ended up having a disorder called fetal alcohol syndrome which basically means he had a big hole in his brain and and illusions/paranoia/suicide....which he eventually led to suicide. Based on what we know and read of you, you don't seem to be having a serious medical problem including some kind of internal misconfiguration. When i told him to ignore the world i told him i would help him do it. What i meant was to filter things out, be disinterested in things and for more or less don't give a shit sometimes. This helped him, we ended up scrapping his work, and letting him continue his job. He became a little more relaxed and all the hubjub (happy life etc until suicide i'm guessing based on some kind of chemical disorder.) Now i don't want you to take mine as serious and spider or diddlz considering theirs is more analytical where as mine is more of a "what you should do bud" write.

also sidetracked right now those no license plates here in port angeles are a fad of some sort so i don't think you have to worry about them being some kind of odd situation, and the stop sign my guess is some idiots turned it around thinking it was hilfuckinglarious or the wind hit over 100mph in lacey.

Love you snoop, wish i could hear your sweet voice again, cheer up, love you(i said it twice im such a lovey dove). respond asap.
    hmmmmmm interesting. One of my Co-workers seems like he is going through the same thing.... he doesnt see it the way I see it, because he obviously is going through it. But some of the stuff he tells me is crazy. He used to be a pretty normal kinda guy, and he still is cool to talk to, but I ask him about this stuff, and He tells me that Ive told him things in the past which cannot possibly be true, and he says ive done things with him that I know I havn't. Man i could tell you some crazy stories he's told me, and it sounds so similar to what Snoops has been talking about.

This is rather crazy .....

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    hmmmmmm interesting. One of my Co-workers seems like he is going through the same thing.... he doesnt see it the way I see it, because he obviously is going through it. But some of the stuff he tells me is crazy. He used to be a pretty normal kinda guy, and he still is cool to talk to, but I ask him about this stuff, and He tells me that Ive told him things in the past which cannot possibly be true, and he says ive done things with him that I know I havn't. Man i could tell you some crazy stories he's told me, and it sounds so similar to what Snoops has been talking about.

This is rather crazy .....
    Hopefully this leads to a murder/suicide, idiot.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    my co worker tells my things like he thinks that im just someone to check up on him like to collect information from him and what hes doing etc and report it to someone else. He then tells me things like His GF will tell him ahead of time what cars will come in and what cars he will work on, what will be wrong with them etc.. and he says the way she knows this is because he thinks that Management here at toyota is talking directly to his GF.

I talked to him earlier today about how snoop made this thread and there were some similarities, by the end of the conversation he told me that he knew we were going to have that conversation because his GF told him a month or two ago

wtf is that shit?!

LOL cbf
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows