Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I need your help, very badly

I was out with some friends having a meal at Applebee's. Everything was going well until the waitress came by and refilled my beverage. "How did she know my beverage needed refilling?", I thought to myself. At this point I knew something was strange so I followed her out to her car after her shift. She got into a cream colored Honda Civic. Cream is my favorite shade of white, so I immediately knew something wasn't adding up here. As I followed her home I noticed that she kept looking in her rear view mirror and then picked up her phone. She looked very nervous the entire way home and I became very suspicious. When I arrived at her house the police were there. It was like they knew I was going to be there. They arrested me and took me to jail and charged me with stalking but I never did that in my life. IT WAS ODD.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

See now you guys are just being assholes. Don't you see the irony though? That's EXACTLY how it's suppose to look when someone who is a victim of this shit tries to explain it. They're suppose to sound crazy and paranoid.

Can you guys try and answer a serious question for me though? How could my step-father marry my mother under the last name DeMeyer if his legal name at the time was King? How could he be known at all of his jobs as Scott DeMeyer? Is it legal to use an alias like that for things as serious as marriage and jobs?
    Snoop, you need to stop trying to investigate shit and just leave it alone before you go insane. Just try to get your own life in order atm.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

hey hey hey. hey.

you knew we were going to be assholes before you even posted this thread pal, its in our BLOOD son, nwp 4 life
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

plus its just jokes pal

however, you are now the most dodge member of the group
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Yeah yeah I know but this shit just fucking amazes me. Not only is this legal, but from what I've read it's backed up by a lot policemen, firefighters (that would explain that sign that read "This is the last night you'll see your son..." at the firestation), and politicians. SHITS CRAZY SON.

http://whatisgangstalking.blogspot.c.../06/hello.html

Anyway yeah I'll try to leave it alone. It's just hard when you're sitting at home most the day with no money (target bumped me down to 9 hrs a week), no nearby friendlies, and nothing else to do, ya know? I'm sorry for bringing this amongst you fellow NWPz. Much <3 though.
    I had to edit this because diddlz post below me made me lawl.....

That blog looks to have been created by a schizophrenic, an idiot, or both.

The entire blog can be summed up with just this quote: "Strangely, the stalkers never even asked me if I was a homosexual; I am not.".

Guess what? The entire fucking blog is now moot. Nobody ever assumed this guy was gay. Not one person ever accused the guy of being gay. This idiot went out of his way to make a wild assumption with no reason or evidence. You know what I think? This guy is gay and is in some hardcore fucking denial. The blog should be renamed to "Diary of an Imbecile" tbh.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz View Post
    See now you guys are just being assholes. Don't you see the irony though? That's EXACTLY how it's suppose to look when someone who is a victim of this shit tries to explain it. They're suppose to sound crazy and paranoid.
    Duno though - Didlz' applebees story made me lul so much...I got all sad faced and teary eyed :<

TBH if that's exactly what it's supposed to look like, aren't you falling right into their trap?

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz View Post
    Can you guys try and answer a serious question for me though? How could my step-father marry my mother under the last name DeMeyer if his legal name at the time was King? How could he be known at all of his jobs as Scott DeMeyer? Is it legal to use an alias like that for things as serious as marriage and jobs?
    Yes I believe it's legal so long as you inform the agencies (via the forms) of your other aliases.

TBH my great uncle was intimately involved with aviation - FAR more than your ex step father just working for Boeing (a lot of people do and most of them have pretty normal lives and somehow don't end up purchasing whatever "gang stalking" package you apparently believe they offer their employees). In fact he designed the computer system for the B-2 Bomber, a fucking incredible feat. He worked on highly secretive things like that and there was a lot he couldn't talk about. I believe that at one time he even worked for Boeing - certainly worked along side them on very important projects...most definitely a more important person than your ex step father. He also worked for NASA and had his own successful company. Yet there's no obvious plan being executed to wipe out any of his kids or other kin, including myself. I just don't see the correlation you're trying to make on that front. Maybe he doesn't talk to you anymore because he's offended and maybe even freaked out with the accusations you are throwing his way. I certainly would treat you as a threat if I were in his position.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Okay let's just agree to disagree here. Obviously nobody in America would ever do such a thing (because most citizens are just honest, hardworking, law-abiding people with much better things to do with their time) and I'm just paranoid, a threat and became this way overnight for no reason or positive gain for myself. I left the job I was going to get promoted at, the area where most my friends are, and claimed I was being followed all for the fuck of it. That makes sense. It amazes me though how you guys automatically look for the things that don't make sense. I make a whole post and DS takes the last paragraph and says "TBH I DON'T SEE ANYTHING ODD THERE BUDDY." I talk to Deadly on MSN and give him a link to gang stalking and he says "Yeah I'm not saying that doesn't exist I just don't think it's happening to YOU." Well why the fuck not? It's a word-for-word goddamn description of what's happening to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez
    This idiot went out of his way to make a wild assumption with no reason or evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    It's a psychological attack that can completely destroy a persons life, while leaving little or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Their crimes are ingenious because they are not quite thefts and not quite vandalism. While many of the perpetrators are police and firemen, the crimes they commit are so subtle and bizarre that today's unware honest citizens and crime fighting barnches of goverement that normally would care are confused and even unwittingly support the harrasment and hazing becuase the victum appears to be an enemy of the state.
    TBH though I don't know what I'd expect you guys to do even if you did believe me. Guess I'm just looking for some understanding but it seems unlikely. I'll stop making posts about this shit and you guys can stay in your form of denial (which to tell the truth is probably better for your mental health anyways - god forbid people wake the fuck up and realize what's actually happening in this world) and we can all get along.

WAKE UP FRIENDLIES