Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tact League

You can sign your team up in Gore League Forum: http://gore.omgforum.net/t149-season...t-sign-up#2163
    You can find the rules in Gore League Site: http://goreland.net/goreleague/

I thought that you didn't want to play Gore again, but someone told me that you are interested in this League
    So, you have a couple of weeks to get a team together if you want to play this
    Didlz constantly says we need to get a war going, but to be honest nobody seems interested. I seldom play and just have no interest in matches these days.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Usually NWP can gather people together almost every time for a war, but the past few experiences make people less interested in even trying because every time NWP was ready to rumble, the other team was not prepared, and lacking people etc. so it just ends up being lame.

I know thats exactly why i really CBF waring others in Gore because they can't get their shit together!

and all this is already on top of a boring game, that no one is interested in much...

The last war I showed up to ended being someting like with 6 nwp people and 3otherclan and NWP pretty much played with them selves... so its lame... lol

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    The last war I showed up to ended being someting like with 6 nwp people and 3otherclan and NWP pretty much played with them selves... so its lame... lol
    last war i remember playing with you everyone wanted you to get fucked because you and rikku kept fucking around the whole time and dying in the opening minute every goddamn round. luckily my stellar leadership led us to ultimate victory even despite your cock sucking shenanigans.

also whenever we play a war and someone subs, the other team always cites that as the reason we won. the last one acromus subbed and he was like the 5th or 6th best on the team while i'm pretty sure 49er doubled the other teams points on his fucking own. anyways acromus is practically honorary nwp and i'm pretty sure he has access to our member section (not like we ever use it anyways).

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    last war i remember playing with you everyone wanted you to get fucked because you and rikku kept fucking around the whole time and dying in the opening minute every goddamn round. luckily my stellar leadership led us to ultimate victory even despite your cock sucking shenanigans.
    Well me and rikku had a blast... cuz it was a boring war
    Prime example of gore being boring lol...

anyways acromus is practically honorary nwp and i'm pretty sure he has access to our member section (not like we ever use it anyways).
    we keep all gore hacks there ... did you forget?

Didlz constantly says we need to get a war going, but to be honest nobody seems interested. I seldom play and just have no interest in matches these days.
    dunno about constantly unless you mean on a yearly basis
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

we keep all gore hacks there ... did you forget?
    I'm well equiped with hax now.

you probably should now consider the next greatest step in your life:Playing gore Full time....you can pretty much be a profesional Gore player, and retire rich and weathly.

Usually NWP can gather people together almost every time for a war, but the past few experiences make people less interested in even trying because every time NWP was ready to rumble, the other team was not prepared, and lacking people etc. so it just ends up being lame.

I know thats exactly why i really CBF waring others in Gore because they can't get their shit together!

and all this is already on top of a boring game, that no one is interested in much...

I can't guarantee that every team will always have enough players, but I expect a tight and decent League this season. Apart from 2 teams that are kinda weak, the other 6 are considerably strong
    and NWP pretty much played with them selves... so its lame... lol
    sounds like a typical weekend to me.