Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Tutorial] Make money online doing next to nothing...

Well right when i hit $20 they shut me down. I guess i knew it was coming so i dont really give a shit. I started running 40 processes the other day but I don't think that had too much to do with it. Probably just running it even twice on one machine would get you banned. Too bad though because at 40 processes I could probably have just let this shit run for a week and hit $45, then stop running for the rest of each month.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    Well right when i hit $20 they shut me down. I guess i knew it was coming so i dont really give a shit. I started running 40 processes the other day but I don't think that had too much to do with it. Probably just running it even twice on one machine would get you banned. Too bad though because at 40 processes I could probably have just let this shit run for a week and hit $45, then stop running for the rest of each month.
    shyt lol that sux. I can't believe you had $20 racked up...

Anyway sorry it didn't work =\

This guide is pretty failz. Right now I'm getting chump change from most of these ways --- I'm waiting on ~$50 from TreasureTrooper and I'm just about halfway to the Xbox 360 Slim... It really wasn't too hard to get that much in 1 month but obviously took a bit of effort doing the offers (some not so much, like the download offers).

Meh I am still looking so if anything comes up I'll bump the thread.
    Does anyone have my old sig image backed up somewhere?