Thread: Planetside 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So I was an avid Planetside 1 player. and Ofcourse Im playing Planetside 2 now.

Good thing is this game is free this time, no subscription required.

so everyone go to
    www.planetside2.com

and make an account and download gogogog

I play New Conglomerate on Jaeger and Terran Republic on Mattherson

Heres a video of the game that I think is better then their trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=68cqxr2MLn4#!

2 months and no replies? Damn. This game is great. I admit there are some improvements that should be made, but the Feb 2nd patch shaped things up pretty nice.

I'm on Connery most of the time as a TR. I have Vanu on Waterson but... eh... barely play on that. I have NC on another server, but I forget which... maybe Jaeger or Mattherson, not sure.

Anyway, for everyone who hasn't tried it... no excuses, as it's free.

edit: yeah, I actually have NC on Jaeger, but it's the one that I've played the least --- only LVL 2. Have you ever thought about playing on Connery? The UES event (which sucked, if you didn't know already...) had SeanAnners/Total Biscuit/LevelCap (along with the people who showed up to the event in California?) playing on Connery. If you decide to join Connery, go TR dude... I'm on the brink of spending $30 worth of station cash on this player but i'll hold out to see if other NWP members join/play different servers/factions...
    Does anyone have my old sig image backed up somewhere?
    dest and ds play that bs but i dont think anyone else does. i have played a few times but i dont have much time to play lately.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Sometimes it's great. Other times it sucks. VERY inconsistent. I think weekends are the best time to play as there are the most players.
    Ever since the alerts were added, the game has been more interesting. I also upgraded both weapons on the Prowler, upgraded the guns for seat 2 and 3 in the liberator, got myself the best infiltrator rifle, couple other things.

Tried playing as NC on Waterson (merged w/ Jaeger) and it was just the weakest, saddest attempt at an alert ever. Not many people playing to begin with, but it seemed like all of NC were in the platoon I was in. We just got owned, almost warpgated. I live on east coast so it would make sense for me to play on the east server, but Waterson just seems to blow! I think TR on Connery is a really good place to play. NC has the 666 clan and they usually own shit up, but that just makes for a greater challenge as a TR player. TR has like 2 or 3 platoons that even work together at times (I think the platoon leaders use TeamSpeak).

edit: DESTRUCTION make a TR on Connery and add me, my username is: Bueno
    My main is on waterson, its an NC.... sorry, I havn't been on these forums in forever lol.

I have other chars but dont really play them