Thread: Planetside 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dest and ds play that bs but i dont think anyone else does. i have played a few times but i dont have much time to play lately.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Sometimes it's great. Other times it sucks. VERY inconsistent. I think weekends are the best time to play as there are the most players.
    Does anyone have my old sig image backed up somewhere?
    Ever since the alerts were added, the game has been more interesting. I also upgraded both weapons on the Prowler, upgraded the guns for seat 2 and 3 in the liberator, got myself the best infiltrator rifle, couple other things.

Tried playing as NC on Waterson (merged w/ Jaeger) and it was just the weakest, saddest attempt at an alert ever. Not many people playing to begin with, but it seemed like all of NC were in the platoon I was in. We just got owned, almost warpgated. I live on east coast so it would make sense for me to play on the east server, but Waterson just seems to blow! I think TR on Connery is a really good place to play. NC has the 666 clan and they usually own shit up, but that just makes for a greater challenge as a TR player. TR has like 2 or 3 platoons that even work together at times (I think the platoon leaders use TeamSpeak).

edit: DESTRUCTION make a TR on Connery and add me, my username is: Bueno
    My main is on waterson, its an NC.... sorry, I havn't been on these forums in forever lol.

I have other chars but dont really play them

LoL... I'm telling you, delete one of your unused characters and start up a TR on Connery. It's really where it's at.

I can't play it right now as I'm having my graphic card repaired, but this week there is 90% off camo bundles. Can't really beat that.
    Hi Justin. Good to see you (2 and a half years ago). Maybe you'll get an update to your email or something. Anyway, have a good day.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows