2 66.67%
  • Yes but I cannot fund it

0 0%
  • No I would not play it

1 33.33%

Thread: Gore 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey fellow gore heads long time no see. Long story short. My business partner and I are trying to come up with a game. I suggested a spiritual successor to Gore. I am trying to gauge if there is any demand for the game. If there seems to be a little demand from clan members (any clan really) I will do a bigger interest search and send a private message to everyone on the gore forums. Anyway we are looking at updated graphics, similar game play, maps that have the same feel. Plus we are interested in community feedback. This would also need to be crowd funded. So the next question is would you crowd fund it? Ok thanks for your time.

Kobaltic
    James
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobaltic View Post
    Hey fellow gore heads long time no see. Long story short. My business partner and I are trying to come up with a game. I suggested a spiritual successor to Gore. I am trying to gauge if there is any demand for the game. If there seems to be a little demand from clan members (any clan really) I will do a bigger interest search and send a private message to everyone on the gore forums. Anyway we are looking at updated graphics, similar game play, maps that have the same feel. Plus we are interested in community feedback. This would also need to be crowd funded. So the next question is would you crowd fund it? Ok thanks for your time.

Kobaltic
    James
    hey bro, im hoping you get an email notification about this reply. none of us are on here anymore but ive been thinking about setting up a discord server so we can all chat with each other again.

I'd definitely be interested in Gore 2, but with the community being so small now I'm not sure how much you could raise. I could maybe kick in a small amount though.

Good to see you again, I wish I saw this when you posted.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows