Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I need your help, very badly

Hey guys. I've been going thru some crazy, crazy, CRAZY shit for the last 3 months and I need your guys help on what to do and who to talk to etc. I need some feedback here. Everyone I've ever known is either living in a different state, different city, and basically are just mind-fucked and don't know what to do either. This is going to take some time to read. My name is Jordan Bales, I'm 22, live in Lacey, Wa, and am currently a target of what they call "psychological harassment" at work, home, and in public. I think it has something to do with my step-father who worked 10 years for Boeing and is now a computer administrator on Fort-Lewis (a huge military base 20 minutes away from where I live).

What I'm saying sounds crazy and I'm aware of that. Please, please give me feedback. I need help from anyone I can talk to right now. Please ask questions, etc.

I've been documenting what I've been experiencing for the last 3 months at iworkedattarget.blogspot.com

Feel free to look me up and add me on facebook.
    Also, I would start from the oldest posts and work your way forward, it will make much more sense that way.

You can visit psychologicalharassment.com to get a better sense of what I'm going through. There's a link on the right hand site of that website that is labeled "psychological manipulation" which is a word-for-word description of what is being done to me.

Again, I know this sounds odd, crazy, and kind of unbelievable... but it's the truth. And before you ask, no I am not on any drugs whatsoever.
    I was chased out of my job at the Renton Target store located at 1215 N Landing Way Renton, WA 98057. It's hard for me to put into words exactly what happened. From my prospective, they basically shut down the entire store for a day and had a group of people come in posing as customers.
    You must know that would never happen, right? Large retailers like Target have a set revenue budget every day per store. When I worked at Best Buy our goal was $100,000 on a week day. A store like Target is probably twice that or more. Every manager in that store would be out of a job before the day is through.

As I get to the first stop light, I notice people in cars around me are looking at me. I take a left at the light and head to a gas station to fill up. I figure they're following me to see what I do with my time off the clock or that they're doing an investigation to see if I have some sort of relationship with the lady who had left voice-mails on my phone and had been a big part of my training.
    Nobody at Target is going to follow you, ever. What you do outside of work doesn't concern your minimum wage employer. They could very easily do an internal investigation, but for what reason? What have you done to warrant it?

My step-father and mother have been going thru a nasty divorce for the past three years. My 16 year old sister has been missing for a few months now and there is currently a warrant out for her arrest. My step-father has custody of her yet he never reported her as missing. I haven't kept in close contact with my mother until just recently. She's currently homeless and feels like she's being followed and harassed.
    This is obviously some heavy shit and obviously where your problem lies. ANYONE who is going through shit like this, especially all at the same time, needs to see a psychiatrist and talk it out. I know you have done this already, but you need to realize that they are trying to help you. They have no reason to lie to you. I know you feel as if you are perfectly fine, but so did everyone else before they admitted to themselves something was not right.

Morning comes and my grandfather advises that I should go to the Sundown Ranch rehab center in Yakima. Long story short I pack my things, get in the car, drive half-way there, make a 911 call, turn around and eventually find myself at the St Peters Hospital in Lacey, Wa for anxiety. When I get there, everyone including the staff looks like they've just seen a ghost. They're teary eyed and the works. I eventually leave and step out into the parking lot. The parking lot is dark. Granted it's night, but there are also no lights on. There are numerous crippled people being brought in in wheel-chairs. I get to my grandparent's house not far from the hospital where I'm currently staying and when I arrive, the street is completely dark and there are people behind our neighbor's house running behind the shed. I call the police, two officers arrive (one female and one male) who look very scared themselves. They are teary eyed just like the staff at the hospital was.
    After this you have to think that maybe something is not wrong with everyone around you but instead something is wrong with you. Not everyone you come in contact with is going to be nervous and teary eyed. You are not involved in some conspiracy and everyone in your town is not out to get you. Also, can you elaborate on what happened when the police arrived?

One night I was watching TV alone while everyone else was sleeping and when I checked the Comcast TV guide every program listed on there was something about murder, death, violence or horror. Programs after programs labeled things like "Murder on 9th St," "Get Shorty," (I'm 5'8") "Dennis the Menace," "Hardball," "Killer in the Dark," "I Shouldn't Be Alive." There were 700+ channels like this.
    At this point you have to realize how absurd and ridiculous this is and how irrational you are being. I can say with the utmost certainty that these cable networks are not out to get you. Do you think they all got together and scheduled their programming like this on the off chance that you would be watching just to send you a message?

Yesterday, Friday, August 5th, 2011, I decided to go down to St Peter's hospital and see if I could get a copy of the medical record to when I was taken in under police custody. I was able to. The thing is completely ridiculous. It says I admitted to taking heroin and a list of other drugs. It says I was under the influence of all kinds of drugs and had been hallucinating. Near the end of it it says I was given a drug test but the results are not included with the report. I didn't pee in a cup or take a drug test that day. I had the day before, but not that day. I'll scan a copy of it and post it.
    I have had a few run ins with law enforcement and let me be the first to tell you they are just doing their job. They are not out to get anyone and they are certainly not going to lie and make shit up for no reason.

Within the last 7 years I've been in quite a few accidents. There are four that I can think of that have technically been "my fault." The most recent one is the most strange.
    Nothing seemed strange at all other than the fact you still have insurance. People around your (our) age get into a crazy number of accidents. That shit happens. Also when you rear end someone, it is your fault regardless. Doesn't matter if they stopped short, its your fault. It's shitty but that's how it is.

Immediately after I said this he took at out his pen a wrote me a prescription for Zyprexa, a brand name drug of Olanzapine which is used to treat people with severe psychological problems including schizophrenia. I left and never took the medication.
    Maybe you should have taken that medication.

There is a ton more shit I want to comment on but I don't think it matters. By this point you must know that none of this adds up and that something could be seriously wrong with you. You have to know that this isn't just some big conspiracy, and nobody is out to get you. There is something wrong with you and you need to take the medication that is prescribed to you. You're either going to take it now or this will get worse and you'll be forced to take it while you're strapped to a hospital bed. I know you don't think you can trust anyone around you and think everyone is feeding you lies, so maybe you'll listen when myself and others on this forum say something to you.

I also don't mean to sound like an asshole, but this is serious shit and you really need to get help. Find a new psychiatrist if you want but you really need to listen to somebody and take the medicine they prescribe. Myself and others on this forum care about you and want you to get help, but you are the only person who can initiate that.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I understand what you are saying completely Deadly and everything you've said makes complete and logical sense.

"You must know that would never happen, right? Large retailers like Target have a set revenue budget every day per store. When I worked at Best Buy our goal was $100,000 on a week day. A store like Target is probably twice that or more. Every manager in that store would be out of a job before the day is through."

You would think, right? That nothing like this could ever happen, be legal, and that people could get away with it here in the US. I thought the same thing.

"Nobody at Target is going to follow you, ever. What you do outside of work doesn't concern your minimum wage employer. They could very easily do an internal investigation, but for what reason? What have you done to warrant it?"

I don't think they were from Target. I think they did that to induce paranoia in me and to make me sound crazy when I tell the story to anyone else.

"Not everyone you come in contact with is going to be nervous and teary eyed. You are not involved in some conspiracy and everyone in your town is not out to get you. Also, can you elaborate on what happened when the police arrived?"

Yes, as a matter of fact they are. Not everyone in my town is out to get me. In fact I don't think anyone is really "out to get me." It's more like 80-90% of the people I see ARE involved in a conspiracy. Whenever I drive somewhere I'll notice people in cars, on sidewalks, wherever, talking or texting on their cell phones while watching me.

I'm beginning to realize that this is not something that can be explained via text. It's something you have to see first hand and I would invite anyone of you to fly here and visit me. I would pay for your own plane ticket if I had the money and that's the truth.

The day before yesterday I went to the library. First of all, wherever I go, even here in my own neighborhood, I am surrounded by children ages 2-8. Every place I go to looks like a fucking daycare (grocery stores, 7-11, anywhere). Anyways, so I'm at the library looking for books, coincidentally, on conspiracies. Sure enough a lady sits down next to me with a baby. I get up from the computer catalog and start looking for a book on the shelf. There's a lady texting on her cell phone when her little girl (probably must have been 6 or 7) said "Mommy that's not your phone!"

So I called the police after I picked up my step-father's phone and the lady on the other line said "Get into the blue car." This is the crazy part though that I actually didn't feel like typing at an earlier time. When I called the police that first time, 9-1-1, the phone call actually went to that same cell phone where the lady said "Get into the blue car." I called again and got thru to 911.

So I tell 9-1-1 lady about my step-father, about what the lady on his cell phone said, etc. She kind of laughed at one point to be honest. So I'm on the phone with her waiting for the police to arrive on the back porch. Two officers arrive, one black and one white.

To be honest... I'm getting sick of typing these incidents out over and over again. I'd much rather you called me. My phone number is 360-413-1722. Maybe I'll finish typing this out later.

One last thing though.

"At this point you have to realize how absurd and ridiculous this is and how irrational you are being. I can say with the utmost certainty that these cable networks are not out to get you. Do you think they all got together and scheduled their programming like this on the off chance that you would be watching just to send you a message?"

No I don't think they all scheduled their shows at the off chance I'd be watching to send me a message. What I'm saying is somebody is fucking with my television. Somebody who is very intelligent and can make basically whatever they want appear on the TV. I understand this sound crazy and to be honest I'd probably be saying the same thing if I were you...

Also about 20% of the people around here are NOT involved in the "conspiracy" (or whatever you want to call it) and most of them happen to be military personnel. It's very hard to describe and I'd rather just talk so feel free to give me a call.

Interesting quotes from that psychologicalharassment.com website.

"Psychological warfare or using psychiatry in strong arm tactics is not a new phenomenon and it usually involves discrediting the target or having them declared psychologically ill. These tactics and technologies are usually used by powerful organizations. An example of this can be seen in the movie blue sky, set in the 1950’s, where the army uses psychiatry to hospitalize and medicate the target."

"It’s a fact that in the US, Canada, and the UK there are secret organizations that listen to all telecommunications in these countries and that they also share information among themselves. Many people also believe that these organizations share information with other organization indirectly or through indirect channels."
    Another thing. One of the books I got the other day was American Conspiracies by Jesse Ventura. I have never seen him on TV or read one of his books until yesterday. This is the first 3 pages of his intro that I found interesting. I'm not sure if it's legal to directly quote 3 pages from a book so if we need to take it down I will.

" "A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

Why I'm writing about conspiracies in America

First of all, let's talk about what you won't find in this book. It's not about how extraterrestrials are abducting human beings, or the Apollo moon landing being a colossal hoax perpetrated by NASA, or that Barack Obama somehow is not a natural-born American citizen. I leave these speculations to others, not that I take them seriously. What this book will delve into are a number of things you don't see on TV or read about in the papers. The fact is, the media - the fourth branch of government that our founding fathers anticipated would speak truth to power and keep our democracy on track - has at least since the assassination of President Kennedy systematically ignored any "conspiracy theory" that might rock the Establishment's boat. We are, excuse my French, in deep shit today because of this head-in-the-sand mentality.

Let's start out by defining what a conspiracy is. My 2,347-page Webster's New Universal Unabridged Dictionary says: "a planning and acting together secretly, especially for an unlawful or harmful purpose, such as murder or treason." Synonyms include plot, cabal, connivance, collusion. Hard to swallow? Think of the Roman senators who knocked off Julius Caesar in 44 B.C. But I guess we've come a long way since then, right? Think Operation Northwoods, circa 1962. We'll get to that in due course - Seven Days in May, that novel about a military takeover during the Kennedy years, wasn't far off the mark.

Clearly, there's something going on in out national psyche that the New York Times and the Washington Post don't want to examine. Look at the popularity of The X-Files, or Mel Gibson in the movie Conspiracy Theory. Not that I think we should all booby-trap our doors and hide behind our file cabinets, but sometimes those "lose nuts" turn out to be right! I'm tired of being told that anybody who questions the status quo is part of the disaffected, alienated element of our society that ought to wake up and salute the flag. Maybe being patriotic is about raising the curtain and wondering whether we've really been told the truth about things like September 11.

I guess my questioning of the "official" line goes back to my school days, being taught that we had to fight in Vietnam to stop the domino effect of Communism. That's what I learned in school, but my father - who was a World War II vet - took the exact opposite position at the dinner table. He said that was a load of crap, that the Vietnam War was all about somebody making a big money profit off it. At first I thought my dad was crazy, because I could not believe they would lie to me in school. I fought with him over it, and he'd keep doing his best to debunk what I was saying.

When I, in turn, went into the service and learned a whole lot more about Vietnam, I had the good fortune to come home and tell my father that he was right. Especially growing up in the Midwest, you never even contemplate that your government might not be telling the truth. You don't realize until you get much older that government is nothing but people - and people lie, especially where money and power are concerned.

The next prong in the fork was, when I got out of the navy and went to junior college one year, Mark Lane came to give a talk and I happened to hear him that night. That was the first time I ever paid attention to someone saying that what they told us about President Kennedy's assassination might not be true. I'd been in junior high school when JFK was shot, and I remember the announcement over the loudspeakers and being sent back to our homerooms and then school was dismissed. Like most everybody else, I saw Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald on TV, but I never questioned the Warren Commission's report that this disaffected ex-Marine had acted alone.

After hearing Mark Lane that year, I was at the height of my wrestling career during the 1978 congressional hearings into the assassination and didn't really start delving into any of this until wrestling changed in the mid-1980s. All of a sudden, I was no longer driving to towns, but flying. Sitting on airplanes all the time becomes extremely boring, so I started reading. Besides Mark Lane's Plausible Denial, I remember Jim Marrs's Crossfire and then a whole bunch of other books. When I'd see anything about the Kennedy assassination in the bookstores, I'd buy it.

So as I got older and started looking back at the Sixties, where every assassin was supposedly a "lone nut," I began thinking how could that be? These nuts who never told anybody anything or planned with anyone else, but just felt the need to go out and commit murders if prominent individuals - John and Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Malcom X. The odds of that, I figured, simply defied all logic.

It made me wonder who's really running the show. Especially when you look at things they now admit never happened, like the Gulf of Tonkin incident that drew us into the Vietnam War. These things, as portrayed by our government and media, seem to be the smallest segments of a bigger picture. It almost seems like a game of chess sometimes, where you don't understand the significance of one move until maybe a decade or two later and start to see the results oh how things turned out differently.

You can bet that during my four years as the independent governor of Minnesota (1999 to 2003), I was shielded from plenty of information, because they figured this guy will come and go. At the same time, I had some personal experiences that would tend to make a sane public servant start looking over his shoulder. (As William Burroughs once said, "Paranoia is having all the facts.")"

Hi I'm Dr. Edward Case. I need you to come in and take your medication.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

^ LOL no shit.
    I have eyes in every part of the world.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

also why don't you come on MSN anymore?
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

sounds legit