Thread: Zersetzung

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'll die of a heart attack sooner probably rather than later if I don't catch cancer from smoking cigarettes instead...

What's happening to me is real... I'm not crazy that's just what you guys are calling me to discredit me...

This tactic was used by the Nazis the Stasi against Martin Luther King jr. and is used today you can look it up with connections to Russia the US government Etc

if anybody wants to help me out I don't have a bank account but I guess you could send money to a PayPal account so I can move out of my grandma's house as I live with her alone it's a extremely small tiny manufactured home probably 800 square feet she makes it smell of her poop and freezes me to death in my room every single day

I'm not going to check this forum so delete this message which you probably already will and if you want to get in contact with me I'm sure you can find me @jbalesschiz Twitter

snopz out
    Quote Originally Posted by snopzpapz View Post
    I'll die of a heart attack sooner probably rather than later if I don't catch cancer from smoking cigarettes instead...

What's happening to me is real... I'm not crazy that's just what you guys are calling me to discredit me...

This tactic was used by the Nazis the Stasi against Martin Luther King jr. and is used today you can look it up with connections to Russia the US government Etc

if anybody wants to help me out I don't have a bank account but I guess you could send money to a PayPal account so I can move out of my grandma's house as I live with her alone it's a extremely small tiny manufactured home probably 800 square feet she makes it smell of her poop and freezes me to death in my room every single day

I'm not going to check this forum so delete this message which you probably already will and if you want to get in contact with me I'm sure you can find me @jbalesschiz Twitter

snopz out
    good to see you're still alive, snoop.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by snopzpapz View Post

snopz out
    Hello snopz. If you see this let us know how you're doing. I looked for your twitter but it no longer exists. Here's our discord: https://discord.gg/BCYN2CmN
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows