Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: altstar's gay

I really cbf all this picking on him guys
    You're all a bunch of fucking assholes

gg
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Alstar
    well thanks for your friendlie welcomes , ill never be visiting these forums again , considering i dont have a problem with any of you , yet boombostik still attacks me and cbf dont even know who he is , yet alone never talked to him. Plus the poll says alstar which is my name and the thread name is diff , so it does have to do with me .
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are the biggest shit talking faggot in the game next to trojan and boarder, and constantly start shit with me when I play the game, so dont try and fucking say that you dont have a problem with any of us when you obviously do.

oh and you're damn right you wont be visiting these forums again, as I've just banned your faggot ass.

gg
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstar
    well thanks for your friendlie welcomes , ill never be visiting these forums again , considering i dont have a problem with any of you , yet boombostik still attacks me and cbf dont even know who he is , yet alone never talked to him. Plus the poll says alstar which is my name and the thread name is diff , so it does have to do with me .
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are the biggest shit talking faggot in the game next to trojan and boarder, and constantly start shit with me when I play the game, so dont try and fucking say that you dont have a problem with any of us when you obviously do.

oh and you're damn right you wont be visiting these forums again, as I've just banned your faggot ass.

gg
    OWNED MOTHERFUCKER
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

lol at alstar and yashi
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)