Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dodge nwpers

who are all these dodge nwpers ive never heard of. After me and 7a7p left nwp and nwp sorta died down for a bit and then it started up with all these dodges. limp pimp, diddlez, jim , chan someone tell me where these guys came from or what there old gore names were.
    They are people who own computers and play Gore who eventually were recruited into NWP.

+ these people have been around for a long time, idiot.
    well yes now they have been around awhile but before they kinda just appeared one day and were in nwp
    LOL

"Who are all these new, dodge people in NWP?" - Keenan

*A year later*

"Maybe I should make a thread and find out!" - Keenan

lol your pretty much bang on with that shockwave ive always wondered just never made a thread but i have asked people in game
    deadly has been in here for a fuckton long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    i am diddlez sir

i was the one recruited after destruction, but i think you had allready left to WWI before then.

ive been in gore longer than anyone i can think of tbh, as i really cant remember any familar names back when i played GT1.

cbf being considered a dodge nwper when ive been in the clan for goddamn ever tbh (saman, limp, and creative all joined just months after me, with kobaltic, jim, and godfather soon to follow). then later on boomdevil and mop were recruited. just recently maniax rejoined nwp, 9mm was recruited, and so was ac slater and 1shot1kill. tbh in nwp's lifetime there have been well over 60 members (i counted once before, but cbf doing it again).
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    i am diddlez sir

i was the one recruited after destruction, but i think you had allready left to WWI before then.

ive been in gore longer than anyone i can think of tbh, as i really cant remember any familar names back when i played GT1.

cbf being considered a dodge nwper when ive been in the clan for goddamn ever tbh (saman, limp, and creative all joined just months after me, with kobaltic, jim, and godfather soon to follow). then later on boomdevil and mop were recruited. just recently maniax rejoined nwp, 9mm was recruited, and so was ac slater and 1shot1kill. tbh in nwp's lifetime there have been well over 60 members (i counted once before, but cbf doing it again).
    lol man iv been around since gore demo and GFV was released... you guys just wont remember my dodge names(i dont even )...

and lol @ keenan not knowing andLOL at saying it died after he left.... pretty sure we still had a war with some modding clan or something called mod or someshit not to long after u left...

Dest i remember playing with you back in the day i think you were 5 or 6 years old then and you were trying to convince me to play an online hot wheels game

Plus nwp did die down a bit when me and 7 left. Only active members were you and rev i believe.
    Jahahah funny stuff.

Andrew told me about gore in Art class. lol. Back when he had 24k Niggors!