Thread: dodge convo

I found this in a damn folder

·!¦[·Å£§¤tå®·]¦!·"And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her" says:
    fucking Fellow
    where the fuck have u been
    Danny says:
    o rly?
    Danny says:
    lol
    Danny says:
    around
    lol no
    dont like Fellow
    lol
    ur a liar
    ok Fellow yes u are
    Danny says:
    lol
    Danny says:
    lmfao
    YES YES UR A Fellow
    I ORDER U TO SAY IT
    Danny says:
    OE NOEZ
    Danny says:
    NEVAR
    SAY IT SAY I AM A Fellow
    SAY IT
    NOW

THATS AN ORDER SOLDIER SAY IT
    Danny says:
    NEVER!
    Danny says:
    I R NOT NIG
    YES U ARE
    Danny says:
    LIES
    lol
    yo
    Danny says:
    supp
    why are all black people fast
    Danny says:
    cuz they get used to running from cops alot
    cuz the slow ones are in jail LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Danny says:
    lololol
    ownt
    LOL
    Danny says:
    whats the diference between a Fellow and a bag of shit
    lol no clue
    Danny says:
    the bag
    lol
    lol
    what do u call a black priest
    Danny says:
    Holy shit
    dam
    lol
    Danny says:

why do black ppl have white on the inside of their palm
    Danny says:
    ahh shit
    Danny says:
    i know this one
    Danny says:
    GRRRRRR
    Danny says:
    @
    Danny says:

Danny says:
    why
    theres a little bit of good in everyone
    Danny says:
    lmfao
    Danny says:
    What do you say to a black man in uniform?

lol what
    Danny says:
    "I'll have a Big Mac with cheese and a coke."
    lol
    lol
    Danny says:
    What do you do if you run over a Fellow?
    reverse
    lol
    Danny says:
    yeah
    Danny says:
    lol
    what do u call 15 black ppl at the bottom of the sea
    Danny says:
    a good start
    lol
    dam
    Danny says:

Danny says:
    iv heard alot of these
    lol
    Danny says:
    How do you stop a Fellow from drowning?
    u dont
    lol
    Danny says:
    You don't....
    Danny says:
    damn u
    Danny says:
    lol
    lol
    Danny says:
    What does pontiac stand for?
    poor
    fellow
    thought
    its
    a
    Danny says:
    yaeh
    cadillax
    Danny says:
    gw
    lol
    Danny says:
    How do you starve a Fellow?
    what do u do when u see ur tv floating in the middle of the night
    Danny says:
    DROP IT fellow!
    lol
    Danny says:
    How do you starve a Fellow?
    how
    Danny says:
    Hide his welfare check under a bar of soap
    lol
    lol
    KLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLLL
    thats good
    lol
    Danny says:
    What do you call a Fellow having sex?
    no clue
    Danny says:
    Rape
    lol
    lol
    lol good one tbh
    Danny says:
    yup
    fuck
    i had more
    forgot em
    Danny says:
    Why did the Fellow cross the road?

shit
    i know this one
    lol
    dam dam dam
    Danny says:
    Who the fuck cares why is he out of the cotton field???
    lol
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    lol
    what does the Fellow kid get for christmas
    Danny says:
    your bike
    lol
    nah
    ur bike
    Danny says:

Danny says:
    lol
    lol

Danny says:
    why do white people shop at black peoples yard sales?
    they get
    all their stuff back
    lol
    Danny says:
    fcker
    Danny says:
    !
    lol
    Danny says:
    what do you calla fellow with an IQ of 15?
    no clue
    Danny says:
    Gifted
    lol
    HAAAAAAAAAAAA
    lol
    this is cracking me up
    he post this convo tbh
    Danny says:
    lol
    lol
    kidding
    cbf everyone seeing this
    and getting pissed
    Danny says:
    i could careless
    Danny says:
    where would you post it
    fellows forum
    lol
    Danny says:
    go for it
    Danny says:

lol
    Danny says:
    i say jokes like this all the time
    pos tit durex tbh
    hey
    by the way
    is there any gore player fellows
    Danny says:
    no clue
    Danny says:
    doubt it
    wasnt snickerz a Fellow
    yah he was
    snickerz form way back
    holy shit he was a Fellow he turned on his webcam once
    and my reaction was like wtf
    fellow no way
    Danny says:
    LOLOLOL
    yah cbf dind tknow niiggas played games
    lol
    post this in durex
    Danny says:
    lol
    Danny says:
    nah u
    the whole thing
    nah u
    Danny says:
    nah u
    ppl be like alstar is gay why he post it
    if u pos tit
    theyll be like dest=god we love
    at least nwp will be
    lol
    Danny says:
    i cbf
    i cbf u
    HEY REPORT TO UR ROOM NOW fellow
    Danny says:
    ill post later
    Danny says:
    i saved it
    THATS AN ORDER
    Danny says:
    ill post it laternig
    REPORT TO UR ROOM fellow
    DID U NOT HEAR ME
    BECAUSE UR OWNT TBH
    Danny says:
    NAH U
    HEY HEY
    DONT BE TRIPPIN k
    K
    YAH
    Danny says:
    fellow please
    HEY HEY
    NO
    NO IM NOT fellow OK
    CBF CALLING ME A fellow
    DEST=fellow TBH
    Danny says:
    NAH
    Danny says:
    BS U
    Danny says:
    filth
    lol
    wanna hear somethig funny
    Danny says:
    yah
    spyder called me a sandFellow
    Danny says:

because i cut him up on msn
    lol
    hes like oh yah
    well
    Danny says:
    k stopmtalking like your black
    ur a sand Fellow
    Danny says:
    ur a jew fellow
    lol
    he thought he was so fucking kool
    i was like u know
    call an arab guy face to face a sandFellow
    and watch the reaction
    hes like no no only u are a sandFellow
    Danny says:
    Why do Fellows cry during sex?
    lol
    why
    Danny says:
    The Mace.
    HEY
    why r Fellows black
    oh shit
    yo
    Danny says:
    cuz jesus burnt em
    what did god say when another fellow was born
    Danny says:
    oh shit i burnt 1
    lol
    how long does it take for a Fellow wife to take ashit
    Danny says:
    9 months
    lol
    cbf us so racist
    PLUS i dont mean any of this
    Danny says:

Danny says:
    i cbf most nigs
    Danny says:
    i hate the thugs

nah nigs are kool tbh
    Danny says:
    the black people are ok
    but some of em are fucking gay
    Danny says:
    its the thuggish ones im not ok with
    yah

Danny says:
    which i refer to as Fellows
    yah lol i hate the ones that are all like yo gangsta
    u know
    Danny says:
    Fellows= thugs blacks= the normal people
    wasnt Fellows a word made by white people for black people
    it was i think tbh
    Danny says:
    no clue
    let me research 1 sec
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellow_(word)
    SEE NOTHING RACIST TBH
    Danny says:
    brb
    Danny says:
    my turn
    website didnt work ill post what it read
    For other uses of this term, see Fellow (disambiguation).
    Fellow is a controversial term used in many English-speaking countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia (but also in many other languages such as German or Russian as a loanword) to refer to people of African descent. During the period when Bantu Africans were employed as slave-labor in the United States,
    Danny says:

Danny says:
    doesnt say how it came about
    dam fellow
    we gatat find it
    Danny says:
    Most likely originates with the Latin word "niger" which translates to "black". Similar words for "black" exist in other languages (Spanish, for example, is "negro"). Also somewhat relates to the African country Nigeria, which is primarily black. Many variations exist, including "Nig", "Nigel", "Niggy", "Niggly", etc.
    During slavery slaves were sold to the americans by
    : portuguese slave traders.
    : The americans were buying ,"Ne-gros", which is spanish for black, the slaves owners coined the term, "Fellow"
    : trying to say, "Ne-gro", "Black".
    : It did not start out as a derogatory term, it became
    : that after slavery to the civil rights movment and today. Blacks today say it means, "A low life person" with that
    anyone can be a Fellow, this comes from a lack of research. Many blacks call themselves Fellow, why ? I don't know, but it just means, "BLACK".

It came from the fact that many of them were originally from the country of Niger in Africa

nigel
    lol that was is so funny lol
    nigel lol
    Danny says:
    lmfao
    Danny says:
    Fellows
    Danny says:
    cbf em
    lol
    Fellows are kool lol
    oh shit jok
    joke
    what do fellows and apples have in common
    Danny says:
    They both look good hanging from a tree
    FUCK U NIGGLY
    lol
    Danny says:
    lol
    cbf u owning the fellow jokes
    Danny says:
    me>nigs
    ALSTARHUGGING<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NIGLY
    see i love them
    Danny says:

Danny says:
    gay
    nah nigly women
    lol
    not man
    lol
    Danny says:
    ur gonna get aids
    lol
    HAHAHHAHAHHA
    cbf aids i won it
    OWN
    lol
    nigly doesnt have aids
    lol
    Danny says:
    bs
    nah trust me
    nigly = aids =BS
    Danny says:
    nig aids
    ;p;
    lol
    special kind fo aids
    llo
    lol
    just for nigly
    Danny says:
    nig
    lol which one sounds the funniest
    Danny says:
    niglet
    personaly really like nigel lol
    What's the difference between dog shit and Fellows
    Danny says:
    dog shit turns white and stops stinking
    When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< = plagarism tbh not mine
    lol
    FUCK U nigel
    Danny says:
    onwt
    u got ur okes of a website
    http://www.tightrope.cc/jokes.htm
    Why are there no Fellow astronauts
    Danny says:
    actually i have that site bookmarked some where
    Danny says:
    but i just remember alot of em
    Their lips explode at 50,000 feet
    What's long and black and smells like shit
    Danny says:
    unemployment line
    The welfare line
    lol
    Danny says:
    same
    DAM U
    HATE U NIGEL
    Danny says:
    no u
    NAH U
    REPORT TO UR ROOM NOW NIGEL
    A Fellow and a spic jump off the Empire State Building, who hits the ground first
    Danny says:
    the spic the nig stopped to spray paint something
    Danny says:
    spary paint motherfucker
    who cares
    Danny says:

k
    im leaving g2g 2 bed
    plus post this
    funniest thing ever
    Danny says:
    cbf
    do it nigle
    plus bye
    Danny says:
    cya
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

i cbf reading any of that, because alstar is a faggot.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

this convo happened like 2months ago why does it still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    this convo happened like 2months ago why does it still exist?
    I had it saved for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

cbf reading all of it, but the fellow jokes pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)