Thread: New WoW Alliance race finally announced!

Rejoice.

May 11, 2006
    New World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Wallpapers
    We have just updated our World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Wallpapers section with three new wallpaper featuring Blood Elf vs Draenei, Draenei, and Illidan.

New World of Warcraft Fan Art
    The Blizzard Fan Art Section has been updated with 3 new pieces of artwork.

May 10, 2006
    E3 2006: Expansion Alliance Race Announced
    It's official - the Draenei will be joining forces with the Alliance in World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade! We've prepared a massive update of our Burning Crusade mini-site, including a detailed history of the Draenei and a brand-new expansion gameplay trailer. You should definitely check it out if you want to learn more about the history of the new race and their connection to the insidious Eredar, the evil masterminds leading the Burning Crusade.

We have also released new information about the other expansion race, the power-hungry Blood Elves. The history of the Blood Elves details how the exiled highborne arrived in Lordaeron, how the first alliance between High Elves and Humans was forged, and how the dark destiny of the Blood Elves finally became manifest in the aftermath of the Third War.

Our E3 update also includes news about Naxxramas, the new raid dungeon that will be opened with the next content patch for World of Warcraft. Check out our Naxxramas E3 gameplay trailer to get a first glimpse of the cursed necropolis! And last but not least, there are new expansion screenshots on the Burning Crusade website and new wallpapers available for download in our media section.
    gg
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

yessir, and it's a good choice too, i might make a Draenei alt :P

they're pretty cool looking

Oh, and the blood elf males dance like napoleon dynamite, ill find the link, its fucking great
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    i clicked thread and realized its about wow.. and then i stopped reading and posted this.