Thread: lol myspace bulletin

lmfao i see this kina shit get posted all the time.. but this time they attatched a pic to it.. and i just LOLed even harder cuz the girl freaked out when she saw the pic. so i replied to her saying "lol bs" and she got really pissed cuz of her dead dads ghost in a room...

heres the bulletin.. the pic made me go wtf.. as i wasnt expecting it

This photo was taken in a hospital after the patient was in an accident where he was responsible for a young woman's death.

It is said that when you receive this image and do not repost this, the woman will look for you during the night to collect your soul
    People in Laredo, Texas received this image and did not send it and were killed outside a bar; it looked as if this woman killed them. Send it to five people or the woman will look for you.

P.S. u gotta hit reply so u can get the link so u can post it

lol fucking scared me honestly
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Oooooold.

cbf any myspace bulletins. They're all gay chain letters saying to repost the message in 5 minutes or you'll die or be heart broken or have bad luck for 7 years or some bs where the person actually believes they'll get exclusive new Myspace features from Tom because they reposted a bulletin or something. I remember reading some gay one that starts off as a love story between girlfriend and boyfriend but then immediately at the end the boyfriend murders the girl horribly and then I have to repost the bulletin or else I would get murdered too in my sleep or some bs. I wish I had the exact text, but I've probably received the same bulletin about 20 times today from other paranoid fuckers, so I should probably check.
    wrls
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant100
    Oooooold.

cbf any myspace bulletins. They're all gay chain letters saying to repost the message in 5 minutes or you'll die or be heart broken or have bad luck for 7 years or some bs where the person actually believes they'll get exclusive new Myspace features from Tom because they reposted a bulletin or something. I remember reading some gay one that starts off as a love story between girlfriend and boyfriend but then immediately at the end the boyfriend murders the girl horribly and then I have to repost the bulletin or else I would get murdered too in my sleep or some bs. I wish I had the exact text, but I've probably received the same bulletin about 20 times today from other paranoid fuckers, so I should probably check.
    old to you maby... but that was the first time i ever saw that exact one even though just about every other bulletin consits of the same thing with different wording....

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant100
    Oooooold.

LOL, read that one too, how the girls bf is going to murder you too that night after you read it if you don't repost. Wish i could travel the world like this kid does, killing all the thousands of people that read the bulletin and didn't repost. From all the chain letters ive read so far, i think i should have around 1k years of bad luck, 50 years of bad sex, killed by at least 20 different things and different ways and that the CIA is gonna watch me now or some bs. This is gonna be an awesome life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    LOL, read that one too, how the girls bf is going to murder you too that night after you read it if you don't repost. Wish i could travel the world like this kid does, killing all the thousands of people that read the bulletin and didn't repost. From all the chain letters ive read so far, i think i should have around 1k years of bad luck, 50 years of bad sex, killed by at least 20 different things and different ways and that the CIA is gonna watch me now or some bs. This is gonna be an awesome life.
    ^lol same
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow