Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore from an ancient city

only people with creative minds can reply, sry keenan, no more talking for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    Berserker
    Monk
    Ancient
    Necromancer
    Seer
    (Ancient???)

Seer is already covered as the Prophet / Warden.
    Berserker is incorporated into the Champion class (skills etc)
    Monk and Necromancer I'm going to add under different names.

+ If anyone wants to work on it or add something, post it or email me etc.
    Ancient would be like a Druid or alike that's intact with the earth and the cosmos. They can be immortal and have walked the planet since it was created, and there are only a few since they can't reproduce. Only problem is that you would have to pick what races could fit those discriptions, but it's a good idea for a special class for a race :P

an also really good one would be a Furor. Its like a berserker, but is practically insane and bent on wrath and agony. They have endless rage and feed of their victims fears and weaknesses. This is a class i would really like to see made

this is an awesome idea mop, i would love to help you w/ this cuz im planning on starting a career in fantasy novels after college and this is something good to get me started. msg me on MSN any time and we shallz brainstorm :P
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I thought of two other good ones

Apothecary- Master of poisons and treachery. Lack in melee finess and magical attributes, but their intelligence of plants and chemicals makes them deadly when they have a laboratory. Makes gas bombs, inflicting poisons, corroding liquids, and so on.

Corruptor- This could be the other name for a Necromancer, but instead of raising the dead, taking living souls and breaking them into puppets that they control. Depending on the person they "corrupt", different living-deads, demons, spirits are made. Like a person that's led a very sinful life will turn into an extreme demon. They practically take all the evils inside people, turn them inside out and use them at their own will.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    only people with creative minds can reply, sry keenan, no more talking for you.
    Sorry im not a big Dungeons and Dragons fan
    kk
    World Map in the works atm...
    +Finished up the the class list...Check the website.
    Final addition:
    Dread Knight: (Corruptor)

Description: Dread Knights are walking juggernauts who prey on the fears and weaknesses of any being, twisting and bending them to their will, causing illness, poisoning, deterioration, and sometimes death.

++Renamed the document, http://clan-nwp.com/members/mo...ft/index2.html
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Fellow, I restarted work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    lol nerds :P
    ftw

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon