Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foot Ball Scrim pix

It's senior year for me, but I don't know if im gonna play this year or not. There's a new head coach (a negro one at that) and he's got some crazy new shit I don't feel like learning. I've been practicing these same plays over the past 4 years, and now I have to listen to this new guy and try to do what he wants us to do.......

that's pure bullshit, but I bet I'll end up playing anyway... there's nothing better than fucking up a running back that's going up my lane on defense..... oh man..... the pure pwnage.

BWUAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    lawl... i fukin hate it when running backs think they can run ppl over.. i mean its possbible but if youre gonna try it then do it right and dont run with your chest shoved out like a big ass target.. shoulderpads over the ball facing forwrd.. then run :P... it was soo hilarious this blackkid toady played TB for a bit and he got switched right out cuz he ran with ball in the wrong arm and chest was pushed out like a tard...

+ about learning ur new shit.... i kina know how you feel.. i started off on defense here in DP and on top of that this was my first year playing football.... so it was hardenough learning defense... but then a few weeks into offsesaon and they switch me over to offense when i had just started understanding the defense plays... but now it all makes sense :P i still remember alot of the defenseive plays and i know my TB plays, so it all helps out on the field knowing what the defense is thinking

My school sold there football equipment for an electronic sign
    Quote Originally Posted by keenan
    My school sold there football equipment for an electronic sign
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL gg
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

lol dest ill block the guy for you fuckin strong guard is a pussy. Tratcher said he laid you out ??!
    yup... and that was when the strong gaurd blocked the wrong person.. as soon i recieved the ball tracher was right there, no one had him covered

dest u gotta use dat devil bat ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    wut?