Thread: Soundwave versus... THE RUSSIAN

Well, during a warm summer's noon I was playing Gore, minding my own business, getting raped by Cow every other round... when suddenly... a Russian idiot joined. He started talking shit (literally because his english sucks ass) and so I promptly mocked him as I've done to so many others in Gore. He then went on the offensive, seeing that I had owned him with words, he challenged me to a one on one. Me, being on dial-up, and being a raging pussy, of course dodged for quite some time. Finally I told him to make the server, but alas, I just wanted him to leave. But I knew he would return, so I was going to make sure I would be at my best... and so I restarted my computer because it had been acting up. Low and behold, my father had set up a scandisk for our massive C drive... and so it took 2 hours to finish (whilst I watched a cheeky documentary on lions). When I returned, Cow was more than happy to tell me that I beat the Russian in a one on one. I was confused for a moment... but then realised that Xena had stepped in my place and whipped him. So, in other words, thank you Xena.

She doesn't browse these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

looooooooooooooooooooooooool. now you gotta post this fucking huge...post on lag's forums. gg
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    looooooooooooooooooooooooool. now you gotta post this fucking huge...post on lag's forums. gg
    Xena doesnt browse those forums either
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

loooooooooooooooooool thats funny sound gg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan4
    observe and notice how the creative brown noses the ones that are greater than him. Or it might be something else, you can't ever tell what the creative is thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan4
    observe and notice how the creative brown noses the ones that are greater than him. Or it might be something else, you can't ever tell what the creative is thinking.
    so basically, creative brown noses all.