Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fuck [DooM] in thier goddamn vaginas

GoreRanger is the biggest fucking hypocrit in this entire goddamn game. I cant even beleive how that motherfucker can go around accusing anybody in this game as being cheaters, when that ass clown is the ring leader of a group of wallhacking filth inside [DooM]. It just pisses me off how he accuses inocent players of cheating. I swear if i fucking met GoreRanger, Flash, Bitchy, HPDI, or any other wallhacker in that pussy-filled clan in real life I'd beat the shit out of them (I'm not a big person, but I have lots of anger towards GoreRanger and his asspals and would unleash it all in their fat fucking faces).

Nice undercover sting opperation you had going too btw. You are so goddamn clever and cool ... I wish i could be you tbh .

Anyway, have fun hacking away in your server, and have even more fun banning the inocent because they raped the shit out of your old ass. You may as well ban WWI from your server too for curve nade hax or something since they own the shit out of you as well.

" hacks were found on ANK's forums, so lets ban NWP " -- GoreRanger

" ya ogm i aggre lts ban them all those asssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! (im an idiot pretty much)" -- Bitchy
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

everyone please voice your opinion in this poll:

http://forum.4drulers.com/showthread.php?t=10051
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

he sucks ballz

In addition the admins of the Doom server had an interesting conversation with Destruction (and other NWP members) in the Doom server on 12/16. During that in game conversation they admitted to having and using an aimbot, telehax, and other things they would not share with us. While we don't have specific hardcopy proof we'll take them at their word.
    slaughtering you're goddamn family for this bullshit comment, GoreRanger.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez
    In addition the admins of the Doom server had an interesting conversation with Destruction (and other NWP members) in the Doom server on 12/16. During that in game conversation they admitted to having and using an aimbot, telehax, and other things they would not share with us. While we don't have specific hardcopy proof we'll take them at their word.
    slaughtering you're goddamn family for this bullshit comment, GoreRanger.
    his dumb fag ass is reffering to me and you that day when he said he' let me stay in the server as long as i play under danny nwp and didnt plai gay....., we never admitted, to telehax, or wallhax or anyother damn hax there is, we cleary expained to him that the fucking aimbot blows dick, iv shown sardonic this and he is probably reffering to me about his post.....the dumb fucks still thing the aimbot makes you uber leet.
    GG shitbag GR, its people like you that kill this game not us so called "hackers for being better then you"

who u talkin to fellow

Are you talking about the aimbot that was in the ank forum, if so i argee the only thing its good for is slowing down your pc and make your aim crap as its not made for gore

tbh its all shit, they pay money to run a server on a ancient game and then expect people not to mod files the games fucking ancient its gunna get people moding it,

does any one like the glowskins? just finding out if its worth publicising them if there enough interest

rant over.
    glowskins are hot , and kenny is definatley not the first to discover them...

kenny stole my glowskins and used them to make his own "ghost skin" bullshit.

funky: there is no need to start giving shit out like glowskins if server admins dont want people using them, even tho its far from a hack.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows