Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello ctf admins

wtf

and almost one of these: tbh.
    keenan and dest play ctf, and I would ban you if you weren't sending deadly that mobo/proc/etc
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Yea that was and still IS shitty of me.

No this friend had a PII, so I gve it to him. Then when I found out the awesom Dedly wasn't BSing about a 30fps, well I tried to get that board back cause the guy never paid me ... then I got shipped up north to work for almost 3 months ... I come back and the guy is gone.

I can deliver on a similiar board, and will go on record here for that. An ECS K7S5A with an Athlon 1500+(?). Hell the RAM is stiill in - 125 + 256 =384MB @100MHz.

but yea I be wanting you know what back.
    And I ain't seen that at all.

And I luv playing gore, but goddamnit I am at a disadvantage soemtimes. Hell I am color blind - CAN'T EVEN GET SOM DECENT SKINS. fukn lame for me boyz and girls. lol this clanlag.net site

its up to yous.
    Oh ya btw u ctf admins.

and the eurogai servers - urallgai
    I know what you want for the hardware, I went through the mail and saw your message. You're an idiot though. A disadvantage is, well, a disadvantage. Learn to goddamn play with it dice. I get huge lagspikes in every single server, I have to deal with it.

You need to quit being a got-damn pussy, AND KICK YOURSELF IN THE NUTS, YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT.

lol emo shit. chillpill time dude.

hey look, i wouldn't bitch about your hack play - if I had the same hacks.
    Try to wear your tag dude, whoever you are. :P so i'll be seeing you in the server dude. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by sLow
    lol emo shit. chillpill time dude.

hey look, i wouldn't bitch about your hack play - if I had the same hacks.
    Try to wear your tag dude, whoever you are. :P so i'll be seeing you in the server dude. :P
    My hack play? Where did you acquire this information? GoreRanger?

Even then, every other goreplayer is used to it. You're just one whiny fuck.

Quit using dodge names and play under sLowhand or dice, cause I play under my name or the OVERLORD XENU [internet] or SLAYER [internet] name pal will pretty much rape you any day, even you using hacks I'd win hands down.
    Gore is a skill-based game, and no one in nwp hacks as of now + the past few months since I've joined actually.

I'm really just tired of you being such a whiny homo, "omg they have all these haxes" you're fucking worse than ferret or GR.

Id love to accept the offer friend, but I cannot find the things you require. Ive looked up and down, scanned my computer and FTP, asked everybody i thought would have the items, and search google, but couldnt find anything. I do have some skins tho that I found, but they are old and shitty. Much more fun playing stock.

+ Since Ive been clean for the past 18 months, Id rather not have anything to do with this. Sorry friend.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    I know what you want for the hardware, I went through the mail and saw your message. You're an idiot though. A disadvantage is, well, a disadvantage. Learn to goddamn play with it dice. I get huge lagspikes in every single server, I have to deal with it.

You need to quit being a got-damn pussy, AND KICK YOURSELF IN THE NUTS, YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT.
    You went thru my mail?

cya
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    no one here plays ctf, and I would ban you if you weren't sending deadly that mobo/proc/etc
    i play ctf..