Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF THE NWP FORUM ON THE OREGON TRAIL!

Well, since we're such a close-knit community altogether here, I decided to test our forum's supposed true unity and teamwork using the ultimate decider: THE OREGON TRAIL!!!! 2!!!!!!!

Oregon Trail 2 only allows six people per adventure, so to decide I just picked the top 6 posters on this forum. I was going to include Shockwave since he's the fourth highest poster, but I ended up getting him confused with Soundwave, so I decided to avoid the whole matter by skipping him completely. That meant for the last member of the group I had to choose the sixth highest poster instead (At least I think I did, I just picked the next name that was visible on the list. If I did miss someone I doubt it was anyone important). Since I'm not too sure about all your ages, I guesstimated the values and I think I was pretty much dead on. MoP has the highest number of posts here, so that means he's the leader of the family and required more information than just age. But, since I he didn't answer me on MSN, I just speculated on what he would have been back in the 1840's. Anyway, here's the final team screen:

And so the adventure started. MoP immediately tries to prostitute a black women but decides she doesn't fit his wants.

MoP decides it would be best for the family to buy 500 pounds of bacon and nearly 100 pounds of butter. And a pound of cheese.

Outside the dry goods store, MoP's team barely survives a terrifying ordeal with a gay man offering constitutions.

MoP spends his last meager amount of money on ammunition from a creepy bald Mr. Rogers lookalike, but Mop has not enough to buy any guns.

Finding out that by this point he has wasted all his money on bacon and butter, leaving nothing left for clothes or medicine (Luckily he bought some oxen first), MoP decides to head off on his journey, hooking up with another wagon train. He records every detail of the first day thouroughly in his diary.

After reaching the first river after 5 miles of travel, MoP decides to rest for 14 days. During that time the weather gets colder and the river freezes. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity, MoP decides to travel non-stop for 60 miles until disaster strikes:

Having read that guide thing at the bottom, MoP decides it would be best to treat Deadly's frostbite by rubbing it with snow. After that, extreme cold settles in, but that won't stop MoP. He bravely continues on as usual. Deadly's frostbite has "taken a turn for the worse." MoP attempts to treat it again with more snow.

A blizzard steps in, but the forum people are in good health, so MoP continues to continue as usual.

Saman, being the big baby he is, complains about a bad cold, but this does not deter the trip.

Shockingly to all, Saman dies. Of starvation. Something about his religion saying he can't eat bacon and butter.

MoP decides to continue immediately. Soon Deadly's frostbite gets the best of him and he dies. Then Destruction dies of dysentary somehow. 4Chan dies after that, but no one seems to mind.

Then, tragedy strikes the group as leader MoP eventually succombs to the cold, leaving one last diary entry before his death.

Apparently Darkspoon survives and he and makes it to Oregon. The end.

So clearly, if these forums were a wagon train heading to Oregon on the Oregon Trail in the 1800's, we would totally pwn it.
    gg all
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

You should have bought diapers for Chan...
    lol i actually laughed

i had much laughs.

luvu rev

tho if that wagon train leader was myself, we would all make it. gt mop.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    You should have bought diapers for Chan...

I agree it gets cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant100
    4Chan dies after that, but no one seems to mind.
    I also agree who cares if that faggot died him.
    gg
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

just started to remember this game
    can someone post a link so i can play
    ty pals