Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF THE NWP FORUM ON THE OREGON TRAIL!

LOL used to play the original OT along with some various version of WITWICS?.

Chuckled greatly. If I were there, I would have told them all that MoP is a lazy fuck and couldn't possibly get us to the pacific. Saman wouldn't be any better...he'd pack the wagon full of gun powder kegs and try to run it through the local butchery. Dest would have just sat there and cried + cut his own wrists wth a dull indian hatchet. Deadly would take a strong role as a leader, but soon find himself on the loosing end of the hangman's noose due to trying to steal a glass of sasparilla and a sack of wafers.

It'd just be me and Darkspoon...riding mustangz until we got to the town where Back To The Future 3 takes place and hitch a ride to the future, cuz really cbf chicks who don't shave their legs routinely IMO.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    loooooooooool

you forgot to mention that me and you would be sitting in the back of the wagon making fun of everyone and laughing about how dumb keenan and creative are.
    I want to play this game, lol.
    Could anyone upload it for me? Or is there a place I can download it?
    I searched, but I only found the extremely old version.

I miss rev, why doesn't he post here anymore (he will promptly post after reading this.)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Well I don't like to post torrent links but this game is hard to find a new version of, this torrent is for the newest version 5.
    its 645 MB and i was getting 50-75 k downloading it, there are 2 seeders atm.
    btw use FlashGet for torrents you morons
    I will leave it run for a while unless i get a phone call, then i will just pause it.

Code:
    http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/871822/Oregon_Trails_5

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    I miss rev, why doesn't he post here anymore (he will promptly post after reading this.)
    I miss china, why doesn't he post here anymore (other than this post right here.)
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Looks like fun!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

I'm done downloading, seeding now..i was getting about 130k the last 200MB.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Thanks Buk
    Downloading now.
    Speed right now is 230kb/s

cool, its a nrg file, I suggest you use ImageBurn.
    I'm uploading at about 85KB now, i gotta go out for a while so i will keep it up

Joel Huenink

Lead Said