Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: most kills you scored in one map (ss would be nice)

I didn't catch you getting that much...but the other day I seen you had like 15.

I had 5 kills in a round that day too...dialup sniper.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    USA sever= 31 Full sever

Euro sever= 27 Full sever

I seen RougH get 31 and Chilli get 30...
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

31 is quite a feat with a full 16 player server. The most i could ever accomplish was 22 in four rounds.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

lol i believe RougH got 31 but cbf chili getting 30, i bet half of those arent his..
    Chili steals any kill he can, so its possible, but Rough's real skill can be debated. The guy became good virtually over night, so it makes one doubt whether he was really a good player. I know Ive witnessed some pretty dodge shit by him, and so have others. He probably got 30, but I highly doubt it was a legit 30.

Honestly though, you guys all must have been playing with some of the worst Gore players to be able to get 30 kills in one map, or at least playing in the early days when nobody was really any good at this game (The fact that Sard and some of those other players thought they were any good is laughable at best).
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I'm just saying what I saw. 31 was my all time high and I'll never forget it. I was mob chan. and it was border. I killed Doghouse 5 times Euro TBH had high 20's alot. Now I can get 18, 14. Today had 14 and 11 on euro and I rarly play. My dad said he saw Chilli get 34 the other day but CBF him bsing me.

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

There's never a full server these days, though. I've never seen chili get over 20, tbh. But I do admit, he'll go for any kill he can. Him and Sam are the WORST at that bs. Type kills, AFK kills, blatant steals (I can't tell you just how many times they've collectively blatantly killed a guy I gassed to the ground, tbh). It gets at me more these days simply because it's more difficult to get a lot of kills with dialup and these guys have pings that are 4x smaller than mine while playing on TS yet they have to take the kills that are mine.

As far as rough, discount him. He hacked...he told me on MSN just before he quit Gore. At the time that was the first time I had talked to anyone who used glow skins and he sent me the files to look at them. They weren't like urs Deadly, they were just green/red glowing. He had some other BS too, I forget them though.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I seen Chilli w/ 30 be4 but who really cares... My high is 31 and I doubt I'll match it. And it was 8 good player plus I don't cheat so I wont forget my 31

R

I

S

S

A

what did you use ? medium, sniper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder

As far as rough, discount him. He hacked...he told me on MSN just before he quit Gore. At the time that was the first time I had talked to anyone who used glow skins and he sent me the files to look at them. They weren't like urs Deadly, they were just green/red glowing. He had some other BS too, I forget them though.

Ya ^^^ right before he quit gore the last time I saw him on ts he was taking about him and china had it thats why they were such good snipers.