Lmp1769 said the same shit to me, just to let you know i never actually hacked in the past.... what i did admit to(and this is where every one thinks iv been a uberleet hacker and use evey possible hack ever for) i addmitted i used telehax in a public server, and i did it was the wyb server.... once i admitted it people kept taking it a step further and further, to where they all just ate eachothers shit and spewed that same shit back out again, so there for im a curvenadewallhackaimbottingtelehackingglowhackingr ocketdodgingspeedhackingandeveryothergorehacking noob there is...

ok now back to what i started off with... LMP also challeneged me to 1 on 1, apparently at the time tooth or any one else wasnt playing that is known as the so called "god of gore", i 1 on 1ed him, and i won, ask diddlez even and limp they were all there, i won and he went off on all this bullshit aabout me hacking and etc, i would 1 on 1 yyou if you werent such a total fucking faggot, but you'd just pull off the same shit as lmp did so GG buddy ill cya at the war