Its fun still, but ffs man I play other games that are so much better.
I think that is the problem with some people who keep kissin 4D's ass.
They only play one game most of the time cus thats where the people they actually know play.

Man there are shitloads of better games out, and they don't have the bugs that Gore retail has, and Gore SE obviously has bugs..that will never be fixed correctly if ya look at 4D's track record..
fuck man my weapons still clip into the walls, I forgot about that since I haven't played the game for a while.
Thats just silly not to have that fixed by now..I'm running 1.50 and as far as I can remember it's done this since GT1..
It's a Open GL problem, it was a problem in other old games but its been fixed years ago..and don't tell me it's a driver issue, this has always been a problem with this game whatever comp I put it on.

I had years of fun playing Gore, mostly at lan parties with friends..Gore pretty much is just a lan party now with the number of players, cept ya can't go over and kick someones ass cus they are wall hackin or aim bottin.

Gore SE is nothin but a mod..
ya wanna see what kind of mods are available for free for games?
Google
Game mods

Gore SE cant even be clasified as a TC since its just a mod.

EDIT:
The more i think about it i think Patriots weapons had a clipping problem also, I cant remember really cus I didn't play past mission 2.
I'm sure glad I didn't pay for that one, I think only a handful of regulars on the 4D forum did..
Some of the "Loyal" ones downloaded that and SSSB and said they bought it.

Kinda sad in a way, I actually bought SSSB at a comp show AFTER I downloaded it and played it for about 45 min, i never played again even after i bought the retail game, the only real reason was cus Lead worked on it, but then again it was in the bargain bin for under 5 bucks..Gore was in the same bin, prolly could have got both for 7 bucks if i wanted.