Lol Limp if you want me to make you a sig I could because I personally find it fun to do (as to why my signature changes like every other week), just idk add me to MSN or post here on what you'd want on the signature and give me a vague idea. Though, if you want a character from Gore, try to take the screenshot yourself for me to use, easier for me .

Is CS2 good? Like, what is different? I know there are Photo layers on the Layers > New Adjustment Layer, but is there anything significant? And also I did only learn Photoshop 7, you know, during March break so I'm still a little shaky on some things (though I'm a quick learner )

I'll try to sneak in the download at school... but it might be too big and I'll have to get a friend to download it and give it to me. Or, if worse comes to worst, I'll just have MOP mail me it .

EDIT: Something funny I like to tell people (because they almost never notice before hand), on my Battlefield 2 signature (the guy shooting in the air) I did a reverse frame (stole the clip from their E3 trailer) and you'll notice when the gun is coming back down... the shells are going back into the gun.

OMGzorz!~