lol you got owned by dell!
    just make your own idiotz or pay a pall a coupla dollaz to do it for you
    what's a pall?
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I, for one, think you're a liar.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    Pentium® D Processor 805 with Dual Core Technology (2.66GHz, 533FSB) Genuine
    regardless of what anybody else wants to tell you, this processor really is pretty decent, and its easily overclocked to speeds of a pentium D 840 or even higher.

your computer should run games fairly well after you upgrade that video card.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Its a fucking Dell..He cant overclock it.
    FFS He may have to upgrade the PSU also if He upgrades the Video card..
    Waste of fuckin cash unless you dont intend to play games, nice for homework or a office computer.
    A grand NOT well spent imo, you are gonna spend a shitoad of cash to upgrade and You STILL got a Dell with a fucking Dell MB that ya cant do shit with.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I bought a Dell 7 years ago with a foxconn motherboard that is very easily overclocked. Im not saying Dell doesnt suck, but that processor is very good (for a $100 processor anyway).
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

shock pal you could've even had one of us forum lurkers put together a 1k$ rig together for you on newegg or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

The bios on the Dells is propriatary, very few options.They do this to protect themselfs.
    You could use a software OC utility but I wouldnt.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.