• 2. Pat's

3 23.08%
  • 3. Bears

6 46.15%
  • 4. Saints

1 7.69%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super Bowl XLI

The Chicago Bears beat the New Orleans Saints 39-14. Congrats to the Bears!
    There was never a doubt in my mind :P .

Dome teams are pussies anyway.
    New Orleans practiced indoors all week, fuckin wimps.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Colts win 38-34! What a game! The Colts where down 21-6 at half. Then out scored the Patriots 32-13. W/ a game winning drive!! How sweet it is!

Super Bowl XLI

Bears vs Colts
    Yeah that was a good game.

(Go Bears)
    I voted Colts long before they won, just like they are gonna win the superbowl.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Bears!

This is kinda strange for me now, since I am from Chicago and a lifelong Bears fan but the last few months have been living in Indiana, Im pretty close to the Illinois border so most people around here are Bears fans but it will be interesting to see the discussions at the local bars this week with the rednecks arguing who is gonna win...im hoping to see some good ol boy fights

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Tom Brady won the game (reading the defense when they werent covering the idiot on the right side of the field) and he dropped a perfect pass with nobody within 15 yards of him (with like 20 yards to the endzone).

I'm not even watching this fucking super bowl, fuck the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    Tom Brady won the game (reading the defense when they werent covering the idiot on the right side of the field) and he dropped a perfect pass with nobody within 15 yards of him (with like 20 yards to the endzone).

I'm not even watching this fucking super bowl, fuck the NFL.
    ROFLLLL

I was going fuckin bizerk. When I'm watching a Pats game, I get real irritated and micro-analyze every goddamn play. Tom picked their defense apart pretty well, but ffs our defense fell apart in the second half. I couldn't fuckin believe it. They were giving up at least 5 yards each goddamn play...completely opposite of the firsthalf where Manning was getting banged up real good.

I'm not sure if that play would have won it, but I remember we got a first down about 15 yards to the endzone but it got pulled back due to an illegal shift (that wasnt even necessary) so we had to settle for a field goal.

I attribute the loss to our defense though. I could see that some of the vets of the defense were getting irritated with how they weren't holding.

To their credit, though...apparently half the team had the flu, which may be why they slowed down in the second half. I don't even want to get up in the morning if I have the flu, much less play football. Still, defense could have held much better.

At the end of the game, I was kindof annoyed with how the offense kept throwing passes to the center instead of post-outs, which is what we desperately needed. One was even a goddamn running play from the tight end. I didn't like those play calls whatsoever.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    To me it was another Pats vs Colts game. The game was close and came down to the wire. The Pats really did fuck up at the end. That WR droping that pass was real bad. There was no CB even near him at all. An he drops the game, ffs. That was the biggest play of the game. I really cant say the Colts didnt fuck up b/c they did alot and mainly in the 1st half tho. The Colts time as came but now must win the big one or its again maybe next year