Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [z] vs [nwp] Its time

Sorry, I'll stay out of this thread now.
    no i was there ssee my name lolk11
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

well i'm very happy for u dest... u won, GJ!, i dn't really know what 1 duel means, cause cbf, deadly has beaten me, spyder has beaten me, peach, creative, but they won't jsut do "1" duel and say they r the best, that was my first duel in like a year, and still beat a lot of people. i think its fucking gay that u guys try to claim i suck at gore, when u all know its not fucking true... i play tact, thats my game.. i'd like to play u in some more duelz. but i guess ur just too good or afraid to play more than once etc.. not gonna lie, u are good at duelz. but saying i suck after raping everyone else i played... thats just fucking stupid dest...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan
    well i'm very happy for u dest... u won, GJ!, i dn't really know what 1 duel means, cause cbf, deadly has beaten me, spyder has beaten me, peach, creative, but they won't jsut do "1" duel and say they r the best, that was my first duel in like a year, and still beat a lot of people. i think its fucking gay that u guys try to claim i suck at gore, when u all know its not fucking true... i play tact, thats my game.. i'd like to play u in some more duelz. but i guess ur just too good or afraid to play more than once etc.. not gonna lie, u are good at duelz. but saying i suck after raping everyone else i played... thats just fucking stupid dest...
    Well Trojan in 1 on 1 tourneys people only get 1 chance and thats it... but sure im up for another, well iv done plenty of duels against the so called "best" of gore, and i won, so imo i can claim that title because either diddlez or some one from my clan was there at the time when stuff like this happened. Btw just so you know my game is tact aswell, but that doesnt effect duels.... the people you played suck monkey balls just soyou know, rat sucks at duels he even said he never played it, furrywolf....well same i forget who else you played but they sucked, chili said he sucks at duels.... you were pretty much playing duel noobs ....

chili and kenny r both good etc.... but for just coming back to duelz it wasn't so bad. anyhow ill play more and i'll get better at them again, but we'll see ur tact skills come saturday... fuck this thread is usls, its here for war so lets talk about war ill start a new thread for that shit
    lol! deadly was srs when he said he had a shitty computer and would like my 3-4 year old stuff. lol omg whne his fps>40 he will rape - EVEN MORE.

dice, with 184pin pc133 ram fit in that mobo?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

ahh not sure Gonzo, ram was tossed, dont have anything here.
    Dunno tbh about this 1v1 ownt thing.

Troj and I have played duel many times. I've won a lot, he's won a lot. We've both played the game a long time...as all of us here have...so I don't really see what 1v1 would solve. If some noob or euro had some bs to say, then yeah a 1v1 proves something...

Anyways. Yeah.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    lol gj spyder