Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new MSN email

um they've been fighting for years...
    well i personally dont think its Trojan.
    i never said it was. i have no idea who it is.
    ...and now I can't log onto that MSN email anymore.

It was a pretty difficult password, so this guy must be using some sort of bypass instead of a hack to get the password (otherwise he would have been into my other emails, paypal, forums accounts, etc). There is virtually no way to have a dictionary bot hacker to get it...much less even guess it. I never upgraded beyond MSN Messanger 7.5, so maybe there's some sort of vulnerability in it. I think this because if this person seriously hated me (for whatever reason) and wanted to really get me, they would try to take down everything I have...including my host (as you can see, they know my domain name and it doesn't take any hacking skills to figure out what host I'm on).

I was thinking about it last night...and I don't think it's Becky. H1tt3r has moved up on my list because I remember him talking about how he's hacked someone's computer a year ago...and once threatened me (we've never gotten along...but I've never done anything directly against him). There's really not much that can be done beyond just using AIM for awhile.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    If you would take a look at what the guy said to you, he's clearly European. Probably one of Becky's eurotard friends.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

we should ping h1tt3r
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    If you would take a look at what the guy said to you, he's clearly European. Probably one of Becky's eurotard friends.
    I did notice that they couldn't really speak proper english...but now that you mention it, this guy is probably German.

The guy is clearly sortof obsessive either about me or Becky...the comment "Redcoredesigns.com stole my last dollar" doesn't make any sense. It just looks like a retarded statement just to try to make a real weak dig at me. Pretty pathetic IMO.

I never really play in any of the Euro servers whilst Becky is on...so I'm not really sure which Euro would be that into her towhere he'd try to get at me simply because I don't like her. That's a lot of wasted time...especially when I really don't give a fuck. It's not nearly as irritating as the rest of the events of my week (poison oak owned my face, friends) and not nearly as annoying as trying to do anything on dialup. I have a lot more patience than this guy...I don't really see him going the long haul...at least not long enough to really piss me off.

I'd like to see this proof that I'm a pervert though. Seriously...WHO THE FUCK says that word...or tries to call someone out for being a pervert lmao. Although I recently heard a new rumor by Becky that I'm a closet homo...loool. MOP could have told everyone that I'm nowhere near the closet

well there was that rumor that u asked becky for a pic of beerape's cock maybe thats y he/she called u a perve etc.
    LMFAO, sooo funny how she twists shit around when she turns into a spoiled little brat.

Right after her and Beerape had that huge falling out, she put his cock pic in her MSN avatar pix and said something like "just having a little fun" to both me and Peach. I had no idea wtf it was.

LOL so pathetic how she goes on and on about cocks/sex/men/etc and then tries to turn it around as if I begged her to keep running her mouth about it. Most pathetic woman I have ever known...but hey, as long as she gets her drama/attention then she's good to go

LOOOOOOOOOOOL while im reading this noticed the stupid black nigro u have on the buttom.