Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
Quote Originally Posted by Stix
u gonna cry about how u got owned on this forum too faggot?

everytime i see you in gore u die, and then you post some bs on forums like a pussy, EXTRA EXTRA WALL HACKS GET YOUR WALL HACKS HERE.
as if it matters what you think. rofl how u be in ts with me and u always stfu and act nice, then in forum u blast me like some punk kid. (that goes for all of you who posted on 4d and talk alot of shit). why dont you join GV snoop. thats where you belong with all the rest of the crybabies.
LOL what in God's good name are you talking about Stix? Please enlighten me, I'd like to know! I got owned on this forum? Where? Please do share. And I don't think you've ever killed me in a single round of Gore TBH. But if you have, congrats my friendly friend. And where do I post and cry in 4D like a pussy? Are you talking about this thread? I posted that so server admins would ban your jizzy face, because quite franky I can't stand you and apparently nobody else can either.

And FFS Stix, I've been in teamspeak with you ONE FUCKING TIME. Once, that's it, and that was over a month ago with Spyder. I didn't even say one word to you. So get your shit straight pal.

Hes only killed you with wallhacks