Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fantasy Football

ok sounds good. I'll try the lite.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

WHERES THE LITE DRAFT LINKY THINGY, FFS!

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Mine saves and I'm on dialup you are pressing the save button right? I think it says if you have problems to use the lite version...so try that out.

Doing this on a forum would take FOREVER tbh...and I don't want people to see who I'm drafting. We could have done this live on the site, but I'm sure most people wouldn't bother showing up to it...so autodraft it is.
    this would be 10000x more fun if we could do it live, if you dont show up then you get stuck with the leftovers
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

^True! We could do a live draft really late at night? It would kinda suck getting a wack ass team b/c of an auto draft. What you think SiR. SpyZ?

R

I

S

S

A

ill do live draft if i can. but i dont care if i get crap team with auto pick.
    I wanna win.

R

I

S

S

A

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    this would be 10000x more fun if we could do it live, if you dont show up then you get stuck with the leftovers
    Howso? That's what your ranking is for. Most people will probably follow their draft list if they made one...the only difference is that you have to wait for others to make their picks (that's if everyone shows up btw...which WILL NOT HAPPEN)

BUT, since the people who don't show will go into autopilot and it will go off their pre-pick draft list, tell me what day/time we should do this. I really don't want to do this on a Friday or Saturday night because I typically am out with my family or watching movies rather than sitting on the computer. Sunday would probably be good, but regardless this has to be late enough towhere everyone in every time zone can get on without staying up so late that they're tired for work/school...which is a tall order...

In addition to that, tell me how long the time limit for each pick should be. Standard is 90 seconds. (formula - 16 picks x 10 teams x *seconds* / 60 to count in minutes / 60 to count in hours)

90 seconds = 4 hours
    60 seconds = 2.5 hours
    30 seconds = 1.3 hours

Of course, my math could be off...but that's some time to be spending just to do this.

READ THIS IF NOTHING ELSE:

+ even though we have the teams filled out, I'd like to get someone in there than Snoop's friend. I cbf not knowing him at all...he's not an active member here and doesn't know how to use the computer much at all, so it's pretty much assured that he takes a spot that would be more fun with someone else. If we can't get anyone to take it, fine.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    My lite draft is working

R

I

S

S

A