Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BF2 The Noob Hunter

I dont play bt2 much, but I ran across this video and laughed my ass off! So I thought you guy would injoy watching it for a laugh!

Put balls on chin
    he's more of a noob for being a bunny hopper...

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    hes not a noob, he can knife prety decent it seems.

i find it funny when people call other people noobs because they bunny hop, the person bunny hopping cannot fire or do anything, its your own damn fault if you cant land a shot on a person bunny hopping when theyre fucking defenless. you just suck then

who said anything about it being hard to kill a bunny hopper.....just fucken doing it to avoid getting shot is lame.....it's fucken noobish danny, I don't know where you are coming off on this....

A game that is made for a person to jump like gore is ok.....but bf2...come on danny thats just lame and I can't believe you are defending that.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    Greyson -- says:
    michael says:
    jesus
    so your telling me that, if you were getting shot at in an open field, with no covere to run for for a many meters, which by thenyoull get shot.... you wouldnt jump to try and live?

hmmm...... that guy was not in an open field...he had plenty of cover around.

not only was the guy bunny hopping he was also "DOLPHIN DIVING"

which is even worse......so I was wrong, he was doing two noobish moves not just one, sorry.

sorry for me calling him a noob when he was using two noobish moves for a game that was not made for that.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    Greyson -- says:
    michael says:
    jesus
    if the devs didnt want bunny hopping to be in the game they would take it out just like they did from cs 1.5-cs1.6

Well dude, you would hate to play with me because i can perfectly dolphin dive... and i also bunny hop.

but i can fuckin assure you im not a noob.

and im sorry you or any one else sucks to bad to counter a simple tactic.

he may have had cover around but he was knifing, he has to get close ... if the dumbasses he was killing couldnt killhim GUNS vs a fucking knife then the gunner sucks.

So forgetting about the whole noob thing, did you think te video was funny and creative? I couldnt stop laughing!!! :P
    well this was about the 3rd time seeing this vid... but i know i loled when i first saw it.

I dont think bunny hopping is newbish, like danny said if they wanted to prevent a tactic that was superior, they would of put like 2 seconds between each jumps to prevent it. Its just another way to keep the game challenging, and the players happy. If you dont like it, go play a game where no bunny hopping is allowed so in the free time you can all bitch about bunny hoppers and other things such as the shift key, it makes you run faster! fucking noobish!, Oh dont get me started on hiding! thats so god damn campish!