Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: our fantasy football league

tell me about it shock. bout to start my second job on top of college. hope this turns out well
    What are your two jobs?
    Assistant IT manager at a chem plant and ill be selling tix at a cinemark movie theater that one of my fraternity alumni manages.
    I go to school full time and work full time and still have plenty of time to internet + hang out with friends + etc.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Assistant IT manager at a chem plant and ill be selling tix at a cinemark movie theater that one of my fraternity alumni manages.
    Hah, rad. I've worked at a theater for 3 months. Denying pissy little kids entrance to an 18A (or whatever the American ratings are) is oddly satisfying.

Girlfriends can be pretty time consuming as well. Dunno how they do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    I go to school full time and work full time and still have plenty of time to internet + hang out with friends + etc.
    get a girlfriend then come talk to about having time lol. :P
    Girlfriends are goddamn leeches. They're expensive and they want all of your free time.

This is why I'm real picky though. I don't date girls who want expensive things (although I do buy expensive things for them - I just cbf the girls who expect that...they're typically ungrateful anyways) and who have no lives (and thus, will require you to spend all your time with them). I cbf girls who don't realize that you're a goddamn dude and want to watch sports (Sunday might as well be the religious holiday of football IMO) and it's even better if they want to watch too (not just to impress me even though they hate sports - 100000x better yet if they actually get into sports and A MILLION ZILLION times better if they actually know teams, coaches, plays, player names, etc). That's only a bit of my list - so yeah, I'm really picky. I always had friends who would date any girl that gave them the time of day and would always be frustrated/irritated with their girlfriends until they break up over something retarded and petty (and then they date another girl just like the last).

In other news: I'm dating deadly.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction