Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new TV

Quote Originally Posted by THE 49er
    STOP MAKING POST FOR ME YOU DAMN HOMOS, lol.
    ^ lol 9er finally edited his post.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    .TBH. -49er mistar L face btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK ME! [NWP4LIFE]

Still have that one
    Well personally speaking, I am a single guy so I don't' "Bake" often. I mostly use the top of my stove more often rather than the oven part. I do have a few pots and pans (large ones) stored in the oven but for the most part I have the others stored in the drawer in the front of the stove (which is for storing pots and pans).

As for DS, well I really didn't' mean anything by my reply to him. And yeah I said "shithole" but in parentheses I said "small apartment". And trust me I've lived in my fair share of small places, but I was always smart enough to have a roommate (whether it be a good friend or a girlfriend).
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Well personally speaking, I am a single guy so I don't' "Bake" often. I mostly use the top of my stove more often rather than the oven part. I do have a few pots and pans (large ones) stored in the oven but for the most part I have the others stored in the drawer in the front of the stove (which is for storing pots and pans).

As for DS, well I really didn't' mean anything by my reply to him. And yeah I said "shithole" but in parentheses I said "small apartment". And trust me I've lived in my fair share of small places, but I was always smart enough to have a roommate (whether it be a good friend or a girlfriend).
    Yeah, and have that bitch cook for you. Smart thinkin' cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w

yeah the roomate i had was a good friend until he started drinking a case a night, threatend to kill me, punched holes in the walls, started doing drugs, started abusing his girlfriend who lived with us, tried committing suicide in the field next the complex with a razor(i just shrugged my shoulders and went upstairs to watch tv when his gf told me what he was doing) and other things. then he stuck me with the bill when he moved out without saying anything. he also turned a letter into the manager saying we wouldnt be signing a new lease and forged my signature which led to me having to pay $1,000 in an extra month of rent because i didnt know they were moving. i called the cops on him and the cop said we should have breakfast and talk it out when he said he would kill me. wrthls cops. not to mention he was drunk and was only 20yrs old. the cop didnt care. that experience has ruined me on roomates tbh.

i bake bread occasionally but i also use that bitch for frozen pizzas. what kind of single guy are you if you dont make frozen pizzas atleast twice a week? a gay one, thats what!
    Frozen pizzas are one of the main food groups when I do the cooking.
    ^ LOL same friends, same. I'll be damned if I don't pick up one or two of the frozen pizzas on sale every week. That new Pizza Amore from Freschetta is goddamn delicious etc (so is the chicken supreme Digiorno).

Yeah sounds like you got pretty much the worst roommate I've ever heard of DarkSpoon. This is why I still just room with my mom/brother (we all pay equal rent/food/etc) - you can't really just trust anybody you meet looking for a roommate.