Oddly enough the Comedy Central ones always load fast for me.

BTW MOP that is most of the reason I don't bother to try to discuss things like that with family in general. From what I can tell people seem to just see a black guy and make up their mind immediately, and then from there they need more than that to try to reassure themselves. So that is the strategy behind the little bullshit things that aren't true but people still cling to. They made up their mind before for BS reasons and just need lame reassurances that they are making the right decision.

Theres no point to it really because I've even had situations where I'll state something that is proven fact, and in return I get the statement of something along the lines of not believing me. When I offer to link them some information they decline saying they either don't need to read it or don't want to read it.

Theres not really much you can do when someone makes a decision based on lies, and denies every offer of supplying truthful information and in short refuses to learn. The fact that people are making their decisions out of fear doesn't really help either.

I think part of the problem is people live in differing realities. It seems like some people live their lives thinking that our entire border is a huge wall that is completely surrounded by communists and terrorists, and any democratic\republican election is a "Yes" or "No" decision on whether or not we should open the gates and let them all in while simultaneously sacrificing all our unborn babies to the devil god of science.

The thing worth saying though is that my beef isn't even at all that they might disagree with me about which candidate makes more sense. It's more that I'm offended that we're even related when they believe shit they hear on a single network (Fox News) and have a complete refusal to even read things.