Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Wish List / Receiving

LOL goddamn gold, nine.

I'm buying myself a trip to San Diego for a few days - watching the Nebraska vs Arizona bowl game. Should be pretty fun etc. Also I'm buying myself a new motherfuckin' mouth - I'm going to have a bunch of work done to fix some flaws I don't like. I fully expect the Insurance Santa to put some moniez in that little Christmas stocking too

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    plastic surgery is the way to go dave!

At first I thought he was referring to dental work.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    yea me too haha

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    At first I thought he was referring to dental work.
    Your first thought would be correct, fathole

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    my family still does a big Christmas for everyone. every Christmas morning my dad and stepmom come over to my moms house and we all open gifts. my mom requests a list from me, my sister, and my girlfriend every year and every year we write some things down we want. i usualy put things down she wouldnt know much about purchasing such as video games and electronics. i wouldnt want her running into Didlez at bestbuy and getting hosed on some HDMI cables or something. nothing wrong with giving people a list of stuff you'd like to have if their getting you gifts anyway. dunno about you guys but i still enjoy exchanging gifts, seeing my family, and having a big dinner on Christmas. if that means im still 10yrs old, im fine with that.

i always put rediculous stuff on my list for a laugh and who knows, maybe ill get it. never hurts to ask. i actually got a ps3 when i mentioned it halfway joking to my girlfriends mom. now they've been probing me on TV's and eink ebook readers.
    my list this year:
    40" flatscreen
    Nook/Kindle/sony ereader
    NFShift
    NHL 10
    Little Big Planet
    12month Gold sub
    ps3 and x360 controller
    the hangover among other movies on blu ray
    new jeans
    new socks
    some nice silicon spatulas and other cooking stuff

What im giving:
    dad: Crystal whiskey decanter and a bottle of 18yr old Glenfiddich.
    Step-mom: really nice set of lotions from Sephora and some breast cancer awareness stuff(she recently finished her chemo and reconstructive surgery)
    mom: large perfume tester set from Sephora with a coupon for a free full sized bottle of whichever one she likes best. shes always to afraid to waste the money on new perfume because she doesnt know if she'll like it or something. this should be a good gift. also got her season 1 of House
    step-dad: Hangover on bluray
    sister: some season of Friends and some stuff for her Nikon d40
    girlfriend: the new mario game on Wii, some clothes, and a bunch of other small things she wanted.

should be a fun christmas. i usually suck at thinking of things to give people but this year i think i did well.
    Sounds like a huge list to me,

I gave my mom and dad a tomtom gps unit since they are always taking my sister back to college halfway through Washington so i thought that would be nice for them. It was a retail 200 dollar one, but it was lowered to 119 for the season.

I can't give my sister anything, shes still in japan so i have to wait till February, to give her Sims 3, she likes that Sims shit, and on occasion, so do i.

Chances are if you are going to get Little big Planet, you are going to get GOTY edition which is packed full of shit, i kind of feel ripped off since i have the original at full price.

If you want a new ps3 controller, for 5 bucks more then an actual one, they have a sweet deal for Drakes uncharted 1, and a ps3 controller for 60 bucks i think.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Y2WBCM...H631V5XKDSGY6&
    I probably bought my parents the same GPS, it was a Tom Tom and was on sale for $100. Bought my sister some perfume she wanted. Bought my mom a book/some lotion. Bought my girlfriend tickets for an upcoming Cirque du Soleil show in town, a jacket, and some chocolates. Also gonna burn her a couple of CDs for her car for her stocking.

Dunno what I want really. Couple of shirts, socks, underwear. :/

Wouldn't mind getting satellite radio for my truck. A new bed would be ideal. I didn't ask for anything though, so I couldn't even really guess what anyone will buy me.
    buying myself a droid
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Which droid? Eris or Motorola?