Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ClanWar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice excuse to refuse to play against us, no problem, 8vs8 it is ... if we dont have 8 members, 8 of your members will play so it will be 6vs8 or 7vs8, if EVER we dont have 8 members that show up, if not it will be 8vs8

So up for it?
    youre so fucking stupid you dumb worthless piece of shit,

i never said we wont play you...
    im sure nwp is down, its always the other clan that cant get their shit together...then when theystart losing they all claim hax omg and switch teams try and team kill etc.

something im willing to bet money you fags will do

cuz im sure i could do a 1 v 8 with not having played in over 6 months and still shit on your chest bitch.

+ i luv u

i think dest has developed a fetish for shitting on chests.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    youre so fucking stupid you dumb worthless piece of shit,

i never said we wont play you...
    im sure nwp is down, its always the other clan that cant get their shit together...then when theystart losing they all claim hax omg and switch teams try and team kill etc.

something im willing to bet money you fags will do

cuz im sure i could do a 1 v 8 with not having played in over 6 months and still shit on your chest bitch.

+ i luv u
    Goddamn you are so fucking stupid atm
    damn, youre the sperm that shoulda been swallowed

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcho View Post
    Nice excuse to refuse to play against us, no problem, 8vs8 it is ... if we dont have 8 members, 8 of your members will play so it will be 6vs8 or 7vs8, if EVER we dont have 8 members that show up, if not it will be 8vs8

So up for it?
    I said 8v8, so common sense would tell you you'll need 8 players. That means no 6v8 or 7v8.

Anyway, after this next war with whatever fucking clan just asked us for a war, I'm never playing this game again. Kids like Mrcho, TKO, Seek, and the other faggots in that clan make this such a bad game. A few of us have moved on to real games that don't suck near as much dick, while the rest of us have become busy in real life and just don't have time for games at all.

Plus, after the first two attempts at a war, both of which were fucking awful, there is no goddamn way I'm trying it again. You guys are just not fun to play against. It's just a fucking camp fest with those foreign idiots talking shit from the comfort of their own spawn.

And dest, of course they are going to make excuses. We won the last match because the idiots left half way though because they said we were making their pings higher, even though we were lagging way more than they were. Of course the lag issue wasn't a problem until those cocksuckers experienced it.

Goddamn getting raged atm over such an awful game against such an awful team. These kids are fucking failures who didn't even play the game during its prime yet think they're the fucking best thing that ever happened to Gore.

NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

luv u diddlz <3

god i just rage came. ty diddlez.
    Gore used to be incredibly fun. You used to be able to join a server with a bunch of guys you knew and regularly played with, and it wasn't just fun to run around and shoot, but it was often socially enjoyable. There were always the shit disturbers, but everyone was fairly friendly with the other clans, not just their own.

Now it seems most of the clans are either incredibly childish or too serious about the game, and any freelance players in the game are basically idiots. In the last few years I've frequently played with a fake playername because I had no desire to talk to anyone. Too many children and faggots. There's too much hostility and bullshit in this game; it's a waste of time and effort to organize clan wars anymore because they're never fun. Clan wars used to be much more enjoyable. There really aren't any respectable clans anymore.

It also seems that many players are inherently hostile towards NWP because NWP has dominated Gore for so long. This never used to be a problem when there were a number of skilled clans (LAG, WWI, etc. etc.). Despite the expected arguments and bullshit within the community, there was always some respect towards the other clans. I can't recall anyone joining a clan's forum and suggesting a clan war like some fucking child (see OP).

I'm not sure if you're looking for some sort of false sense of accomplishment, because that's all you're going to get from warring an inactive clan. It won't be a fun war, I can pretty much guarantee it, so I don't know why you're here. If you're just trying to claim some title in Gore by beating NWP, you're shit out of luck.
    ^ this this that and fucking this.

The only time I've had any fun in recent years is when the regulars pop in for a game or two. It's still not like the gore of old, where we had a huge group of regulars who were all really fun to interact with socially...much less play against. Those nights where people would say "okay, one more map" every single map after 2 am, but yet find themselves going to bed at sunrise instead. Introducing TeamSpeak was awesome with a full server. I don't even know if there even is a TS server at this point. LOL I remember the first game WWI played with TS and nobody else played with it yet - much less for clan wars - and we just dominated to an unfair degree. Clan wars were never and probably will never be my favorite part of gaming whether in Gore or otherwise. I can only remember a handful of matches where I was pretty satisfied with spending 4 hours playing a clan match...most of the time I just don't care.

Speaking of not caring, it's incredible to go into a game these days (which is rare enough, I've played maybe 3-4 times in the last year...and not much more in years before that) and only see people playing who take this game far too seriously to the point that it's practically a life style. Mrcho is a pretty good example of this. A few months ago I went in with Didlz and was having a pretty good time. Prior to Didlz joining, Mrcho was in there so I said hello. No response. 2 hours pass and Didlz and Mrcho are jaring about something (I think Mrcho and Seek were having a bitch fest over a joke about Tuffy being an honorary member of NWP - really cbf the blatant lack of common sense and a sense of humor...it didn't seem like anything to lose your shit about). I was simply reasoning that the NWP bashing was laughable over a simple joke. Mrcho's arteries must have been roiding out or something, because he went off on me about how I think I'm the greatest player ever and I really suck and he had been pwning me all night (in actuality I was doing fine - I was averaging about 8 kills a map with a half-full server, he was on the other team and was averaging 9 or 10 ... although I never snooped and he did snoop one map if I remember correctly). It just struck me as odd that he harbors such incredible resentment of a clan and a particular member who barely ever plays and makes such wild statements that are pretty far from fact (I have never made the assertion that I am the best - after all, I'm not the one making this thread saying I'm going to pwn everyone with half my brain tied behind my back) and seemed like a pretty angry rant out of desparation. I play for fun, and it's just not fun with these types of people playing. I don't take this game nearly as seriously...half the time most of us seem to be dicking around and trying to pull out impossible moves just to see if we can get away with them. I should say, however, that I've never once had this problem with TKO...whenever you're nice to him, he's usually just as receptive and doesn't flip out about nothing in particular at the drop of a hat.

TBH, even if I intended to play in this war (if there is going to be one)...I'd probably reason just before that I have better things to do and not bother showing up. I just can't motivate myself to stay at work and fire up gore for 2-4 hours just to play a clan I'm not particularly social with and who would probably take the whole thing far too seriously. I have a lot of better things to do, to be honest.

GG friends!

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction