Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: MW2 Won't support mods or dedicated servers

I told you all Spyder was really gay in real life. NP w/ gay's and all but just stay 5 feet away, ohh.. lool
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

lol wat.

I'd say blood isn't getting to your brain effectively, but you've never been crown.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    i really wish someone would please crowned 49er. i mean, he deserves it. fucking CTF king!
    Describes single player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    I have about 200-300 seeds of different kind of strains. I gotta friend who had about a hundred plants growing on an acre and he tossed me what he thought was a small amount of seeds. If you use miracle grow on your plants you get a lot more than one ounce sir. I'd say 10-15 if you're lucky.

I'm making nothing of my life, that's my goddamn goal.

Read my first response faggot.

I don't have anything to say to you but it's not that fucking hard to sell weed even if you believe I'm a dumbass, thing is I could give a shit about my life and my education, I rob, steal, kill, do illegal things and I'm perfectly fine with that. You can call me whatever you like I couldn't care less because I know I'm livin better than your broke ass. I make 5k a month from selling to grown ass people and from high school idiots that don't know a gram from an eighth. My job is driving around delivering weed, breaking and entering into peoples houses, stealing their shit and selling it. Let's see if I make 5k a month, I'd have 60k a year. So fuck you and your legal career and shove it up your ass you prick. Oh yeah another thing I don't fail at being a christian because I'm not a christian.

EAT MY MONEY BITCH.
    The following is a one way convo with greyson about a $60 debt he owed. can't show what I said since XBL doesn't allow that. I don't see how this couldn't go unpaid after a year":

"ok i know this i fukin moved and lost my car and job im sorry man..i didnt even get christmas money im trying my best i could send u a camera a couple games too" - Greyson

"i cant even make that offer because my house was broken into not too long b4 new yrs" - Greyson. told him he could send me CODMW2 since he had no money, but is able to buy that game.

"hahh yeah ook michael" told him some thing about learning responsibility

"fuck u for saying that last part. yea i cant pay u because i can barely pay the bills so fuck u and the debt " got so upset he went on some more lol

"there not excuses i dont have money i can give u. i was going to send u 3 games and u have the nerve to call me getting robbed as an excuse. i lost a lot of shit so fuk ur 60 dollars sue me"

I could really care less about the money. I just wanted to see if he would really pay. This was all said and done during my break at work while he was was at home playing games..

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    LOL yeah, what a piece of shit. I mean, seriously. The kid should just fucking hang himself. Sorry excuse for a human being.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Fellow are you telling me you cant go sell a half ounce and send the guy his 60 bucks

shouldn't be too hard for a street thug like Creative
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

just murder someone in a suit and steal their wallet
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

this games broken, dont worry about playing it, just play the dangerclose/one man army/bomber perks and go 200 - 4 a game