Thread: I need your help, very badly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz View Post
    My phone number is 360-413-1722.
    Is this a cell number I could text you at?

I'd feel better if 9mm could meet you at some point and see how you're doing. Pretty concerned atm after reading your blog. I also read a bunch of that site you constantly link to, and let me tell you that it's garbage.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Everyone hold up just a minute. And no, I have never taken any hardcore or psychedelic drugs including LSD.

I would like you guys to think about my situation from a different angle for a minute. Let's look at it from two perspectives. Either, I have had a complete psychological breakdown and do have a condition which may be what you guys are calling schizophrenia. Or, for an unknown reason, what I am saying actually has/is happening to me. Let's look at the latter for a second. If this was actually happening to me, the chances of this would be less than that of winning the lottery, am I right? For employees that work for corporations like Target to go out of their way to try and cause a meltdown in one of their employees and risk being sued, the benefit of doing so must be pretty great, right? IF there were some policemen, doctors, bus drivers, construction crew, military families, "average joe's," and the like involved in this, the reason for them doing so would have to be astronomical. The amount of money being spent on something like this would have to be through the roof.

Let's step back and look at the facts. The solid facts that cannot be disputed are that: My step-father learned how to fly planes at a very young age and there was a newspaper article written about him. His parents own acres upon acres of expensive timber property in Yelm. My step-father moved to California after graduating high school for unknown reasons. He then moved back up here and got a job with Boeing and met my mother. After ten years with Boeing he got a job with the Puget Sound Action Team here in Lacey as a computer network administrator. He then got a job for a private contractor on Fort-Lewis also as a computer network administrator. Three years after my parents separated he soon moved into a house on a tiny airport strip, bought one plane and just recently got done building another and has been re-learning to fly.

Now, I'm not trying to sound crazy here and connecting the dots where they don't exist, but can we entertain this for awhile? Our country is broke correct? Our national debt is through the roof and (so I've heard) Apple has more money in the bank than our federal government. Three years ago we elected our first black president and let's not forget that the first would be female president wasn't far behind in the running. This has had to make some people very upset, no? Not only did the republicans lose the White House, but the new president is also black.

All I'm trying to say is that our country is still very young and currently seems to be in a very chaotic state. Let's look at how somebody becomes president here in the US. You announce you're running and have to take large donation after large donation from huge corporations and private companies to be able to campaign across the country, advertise, and win votes. Then, when you become president, you have to keep the promises you made to these people. What would happen if somebody became president without taking donations from anyone? What if somebody was able to get into the White House that was smart, level headed, and didn't have to take bullshit from anyone? What if they wanted to clean house a little bit and get rid of a lot of the crooked people in Washington who deal with lobbyists and the like? That would cause utter chaos no? These huge corporations (Microsoft, Walmart, Exxon Mobile) would no longer have any influence on the laws and regulations that are being passed (or not passed).

What I'm trying to say is that it's healthy to entertain the thought of what would defy basic logic. In that blog I definitely may be connecting the dots where they do not exist sometimes, but I also feel I am connecting the dots in the right places sometimes. I'm one person, I'm 22, and I'm basically shooting in the dark here. All I know is that there is an election right around the corner and when you're trying to figure out "Why" or "Who" it's best to ask the question "Who would benefit the most?" Does that make sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Is this a cell number I could text you at?
    Unfortunately no, it's a land-line. I have a cell phone and plan with Sprint but my bill is now around $800 due to the fact that I purchased a girl a phone and added her to my contract and she was unable to pay her part of it. So I had to cancel her line which resulted in a $200 cancellation fee among other things and long story short I'm unable to pay my bill at the moment.
    If you realize the odds that this is legitimately happening to you are astronomical, then why do you believe it is happening to you? You have already said that you don't know WHY it's happening, so I'm pretty goddamn confused atm.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    If you realize the odds that this is legitimately happening to you are astronomical, then why do you believe it is happening to you? You have already said that you don't know WHY it's happening, so I'm pretty goddamn confused atm.
    This is where I'm at as well. I'm open to your theories and am not ruling out anything you say...I just don't know why a company would want to do that? Or anyone else involved. There's a lot of loose ends involved if they're hiring out a bunch of people to "mob" you and all of that. From what you've said in the last post it sounds like you're wanting to run for office? Is there any reason you think you're a big threat in particular? Any blogs, recordings, or other writings around that would make you a threat to them? Otherwise you would have to think that they have some sort of time machine and are trying to ruin your credibility in your youth so you can't run in the future...which would sound pretty crazy.

I believe this is happening to me because it just simply is. I mean I don't know what you guys want me to say. No I don't have any other writing, recording or anything, and no I do not plan on running for president... lol. At this point my guess as to why is just as good as any of yours. Since I started that blog it's seemed to die down a lot anyways.
    probably died down because I started slipping medication into your drinks :>
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    probably died down because I started slipping medication into your drinks :>
    DONT FORGET THE SECRET INGREDIENT: stirring it with your erect cock.