Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: loooooooooooool

i found it easier to just say wtf is he rather than look him up was 2 lazy

Yet ultimately you've invested more time in this thread by not doing so in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by son of gump View Post
    I don't think people are ripping on you as much for not knowing he was blind, but that you would spend the time to comment on why you don't get something rather then to just look his name up.
    Can't he just be retarded for both?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    Yet ultimately you've invested more time in this thread by not doing so in the first place.
    it was a thing of the moment, when i opened this thread and wrote that is when i didnt feel like it.

gw stating the obvious Fellow

Yet you feel like defending your idiocy in multiple posts thereafter

It's not even that you just didn't bother looking it up and ignorantly posted anyways. The fact that you don't know who Stevie Wonder is when he's one of the most famous musicians of all time is sort of surprising and definitely makes me wonder why you think of yourself as a smart kid. You may be able to read a book and give your class a little half-assed report about it, but goddamn you never seem to have much sense. I think what makes it worse is that Creative isn't here anymore...so nobody really noticed the purple monkey in the room when there's a pink elephant right next to it.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    so cuz i dont know who some damn musician is im not a smart kid... what the fuck is ur idea of smart? damn dude

i mean i didnt know who a musician was back through HS yet im retarded, but still managed to graduate with distinguished diploma and honors classes etc.

i know i say some stupid ass shit alot, but its 99% of the time due to some spur of the moment, like this shit i couldve easily looked him up... but iwas comfortable in my chair turned to the side with my legs up on my bed my keyboard was pushed mostly in with 1 hand on the key board and 1 on mouse it was just simply laziness iwas too comfortable to sit up right and pull the keyboard out and type in stevie wonder.

yall fukkin criticize on everything bunch of fucking picky Fellows.
    and i bet my half assed report would be better then ur whole assed report tbvh.

and what happened 2 creative

But Stevie Wonder isn't just "some damn musician" though. It's the equivalent of knowing who Beethoven and Mozart are. If you don't, you either live in a box, in a country like Iran, or you're a retard. HINT: the first two options to not apply to you

Graduating high school with honors doesn't really matter, tbh. You'll learn this when you get a job in the real world (that is, if you decide to crawl out underneath cars). Nobody asks you what your high school GPA was...they want to find out how much you know about the job you're trying to get. I breezed through grade school with honors the entire time...then I realized that grade school is a fucking joke and quit bothering with that bullshit. I would have graduated with honors but I refused to do homework because I aced the tests. High School is the biggest sack of bullshit ever. It's been boiled down to busy work rather than a good amount of real world knowledge (this is why I'm digging alternative school options coming out, like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Schools). Thing is, the people getting honors and all that nonsense in my school were a bunch of do-good faggots who kissed ass their entire school career and spent every night putting fucking sparkles on their homework. Meanwhile in class, they didn't know what the fuck they were talking about. I would say that they probably wouldn't know who the fuck Stevie Wonder is either. Hence why getting honors in high school doesn't really mean shit. Goddamn people like you, LOL. If you get honors in college (not some fucking 100-student junior college) and I'll be more impressed. Actually, I'd just be more flabberguasted...but I'd still be a lot more impressed than I am with high school honors.

well im only going to a near by community college atm when im done with my shit here ill move onto bachelors and so on but i cant brag and defend my self with something that i dont have... and yes you are about the highschool shit, most of it i will proly never apply in life.. but like i said it cut out ALOT of shit from doing in college now i dont have to pay for that.

i love mozart and beethoven heard of em all through my younger ages in school when there was actually music class. but stevie wonder no just never heard of him much..

acromus did however link me a SONG that i have heard several times,(just called to say i love you) and well although i knew the song i didnt know it was by stevie wonder.

spyder this isnt gonna get anywhere you can call me retarded and dumb all you, im progressing damn good in life with or without yall, you guys have no influence on anything i do or will do. it just wont phase and everything i just typed is a big waste of time. i say this every damn time we get in dumb ass little fued over dumb shit like this.

(got time atm cuz relased from class early and Crime craft is updating so why not)

yall are some pieces of shit honestly

luv u dave

There are probably dozens of songs you've heard quite a bit but didn't know he made it. He also writes a ton of stuff for other artists.

Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    NEOPOLIANS
    Napoleon and Neo's love child?

Look out Europe. You're gonna get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.